Nguyễn Anh Hy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
Ạnh Nguyễn Official
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Write an essay (150 - 300 words) about this topic:
The government is spending a lot of money to discover life on other planets. Some people think that government is wasting money and should spend more money addressing the problems of public. To what extent do you agree?

nguyenmup2006

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Lê Qúy Đôn
Nowadays, states are spending big money to find life formulas on other planets. Some people believe that government’s spending on discovering life on other planets is unnecessary and states should spend more money on public problems in society. In this essay, I will scrutinize to what extend I agree or disagree.
On the one side of argument, in general, space explorations have special significance for the future of mankind. As we know, countries like USA, Russia are sending space voyagers and different devices to explore cosmos, moreover, to find other life formulas on other planets. For example, NASA sent robot called “Curiosity” to explore Mars deeply and in my view, discovering Mars will bring new scientific achievements to our civilization, also Mars might be full of clues about forming of life. Additionally, as a result of scientific researches scientists might use all gathered information to discover origin of Solar system, generally cosmos. Today, astronomers found thousands of planets, which are very similar to Earth and there might be life formula.
On the other hand, governments can address this money to the issues of public. In other words, mankind has big issues in Earth to solve, which determine the future of us. For instance, if states will spend their money on health care and education instead of space exploration, life quality in this country will increase extremely. Additionally, solving social issues might cause to increasing of social welfare.
Personally, to keep balance, developed countries should spend more money on space explorations, while developing countries should address this money to solve public problems instead of space exploration.

Top Bottom