hoàng việt nam

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng mười hai 2018
Nghệ An
THCS Cao Xuân Huy
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Imagine you are Mary. Your English friend, Peter, is coming to your town for the day, and wants to meet you. Write an email (about 100-120 words) to Peter. In your email, you should:
· Explain where you can meet
· Suggest what you can do together
· Advise Peter what to bring.
Mong mọi người giúp đỡ ạ :Tonton18
@Diệp Hạ Bạch , @Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Imagine you are Mary. Your English friend, Peter, is coming to your town for the day, and wants to meet you. Write an email (about 100-120 words) to Peter. In your email, you should:
· Explain where you can meet
· Suggest what you can do together
· Advise Peter what to bring.
Mong mọi người giúp đỡ ạ :Tonton18
@Diệp Hạ Bạch , @Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt
Bạn tham khảo nha:
Dear Peter!
How are your studies these days? Today you like you said you will come to my town to live for the day and want to meet me, I feel very happy. I think you and I will meet at my town's cultural house, where I can introduce you to the history of where I live, I guarantee it will be interesting. Then we will stop by the cat cafe because there are very cute cats, the drinks are also very delicious and affordable. Moreover, here the shop owner also decorates the shop with a lot of books, we can both drink water and play with cats or read books and talk to each other. Currently, the town where I live is in the summer, very hot, you remember to bring a hat, sunscreen otherwise your skin after returning to the country will be a honey skin. Also, just in case, take a small umbrella because sometimes it rains unexpectedly. I hope to see you soon.
Your friend
Học tốt!

Top Bottom