Ngoại ngữ Viết email

Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
Giúp em viết câu mở đầu cho một email về đề tài: your favorite place of interest in your area. Em cần gấp
Dear ...,
It's great to know that you're coming to Viet Nam. There are so many interesting places in my country, but I think you should be able to visit ..........

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Nha Trang quê hương

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng tám 2018
Khánh Hòa
THCS Lý Thường Kiệt
Giúp em viết câu mở đầu cho một email về đề tài: your favorite place of interest in your area. Em cần gấp
Dear,...
I live in the suburbs of Nha Trang city. There are many good things about living in my neighbourhood. First, it has beautiful parks, sandy beaches, and sunny weather all year. So, it's very good for outdoor activities and events. Second, the traffic here is also great because the roads are wide and people follow the traffic lights very well. Also, my neighbours are incredibly friendly and helpful. You can make friends with them and ask them for help easily. However, there is one thing I don't like about living here. It's quite inconvenient because if you want to hear some live music or watch a movie at the cinema, you have to catch a bus to the city centre. Despite that, I still love living here.
Best wishes,

Reactions: Trần Gia Linh
Top Bottom