English THCS Viết đoạn văn về bộ phim ma mà bạn đã xem, ý nghĩ của bạn về nó

Sophie Vương

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Write a paragraph about a ghost film tou have seen recently, your ideas about it (100 - 120 words)
Văn mình không giỏi nên qua tiếng anh cũng không làm giỏi nốt :>> Có gì giúp mình sửa lại cho nó hay hơn với ạ.
I've seen a lot of ghost movies, but the latest movie I've ever seen is “ the eye". It talks about blind girl after eye surgery. She was very happy that she had seen the light again, but that soon, the images of strangers she didn't know always stood around her. Those are accidental ghosts. After that, she sought the help of many people, and there was a magician who gave her a pair of glasses, which helped her not to see ghosts. After this movie, the lesson that I learned is what heaven gave us, we should accept that, if that girl is blind then surely she has another talent, for example an ear, a clear voice. It was probably the most meaningful ghost movie I've ever seen.
@jehinguyen giúp mình với ạ

Last edited:

Thoa Lê

NV HOCMAI
Cu li diễn đàn
Nhân viên HOCMAI
13 Tháng ba 2020
Hà Nội
Học Mãi
Chào em! Em tham khảo nhé:

I've seen a lot of ghost movies, but the latest movie I've ever seen is “The eyes". It talks about a blind girl after eyes surgery. She was very happy that she was able to see the light again, but very soon later, the images of strangers she didn't know stood around her. Those were images of people who had died from different accidents. Scared enough, she came to find the help of many people. There was, fortunately, a magician who gave her a pair of glasses which helped her not to see the ghosts. The lesson that I learn from this movie is that when God took something from us, he must have given us some other thing instead. And what we should do is to accept that: If one is blind then surely she has another talent, for example an exellent ear or a beautiful voice. "The eyes" was probably the most meaningful ghost movie I've ever seen.

Reactions: Sophie Vương
Top Bottom