Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017

xxsamtrbl

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng chín 2017
Thanh Hóa
THPT Đào Duy Từ
My unforgettable memory about my first cooking.

I was about ten or eleven years old at that time. One time, my mother fell ill. I am the eldest girl of my family, was forced to take up my mother's duty that day and that was the first time I had cooked.

First of all, I had to go to the market to buy the necessary foodstuffs. I planned carefully and thought about what dishes I wanted to prepare.

At about five o'clock in the afternoon, I started my cooking. I cooked rice and made a soup which my mother taught me. Then I went to the next dish, fried fish. I took the fish out of the refrigator, suddenly I realized that the soup which was on the stove, was spilling over. Quickly, I turned off the gas. Everything was in a mess. It took a long time to clean it up. After prepareing the fish. I put the pieces into the boiling oil. The oil spatterd all over my boby. That was the first time my favourite cartoon show was on. I switched on the TV and began to enjoy it but I have forgotten about the fish. It was burnt.

Anyway the dinner was ready. I served everyone. I sat down anxiously watching my brother and sister. I was shocked when everyone stood up and threw the food away. My elder brother started to laugh. My parents enjoyed laughing and finally we all had to eat out.

In short, anyone had personal memory and as for me my first cooking is unforgettable memory in this life.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Mình cần gấp 1 đoạn văn khoảng 200 từ kể về 1 kỉ niệm khó quên , mà từ dễ đọc. Mình cần gấp trong ngày mai mong mọi người giúp đỡ
I have a memorable childhood which has many experiences. One of the experiences I remember most is the first time I was invited to a birthday party. I was a 6-year-old girl and I had a bestfriend whose name is Lisa. We were very close and seemed we couldn’t live without each other until her birhtday. It was a beautiful morning when Lisa invited me to her birthday party and had no idea about how great her party would be if she didn’t ask me to attend. I was very happy and decided to make my bestfriend surprise by giving her a puppy as a present. Lisa didn’t like dog or any animal but I almost forgot about that. I was confident to give her my present in her birthday and immediately realized that she didn’t like my little dog which I myself chose to buy 3 days ago. While the party was going on, I stood in a corner of the room and watched how much she loved other normal presents such as teddy bear, dolls or crayons. I felt dissapointed but that was not the worst thing. About 20 mintues later, Lisa’s father gave a sign that was the time to taking out a birthday cake. It was the biggest birthday cake I had ever seen. The light went off. As soon as it went on, somebody screamed “It’s a puppy in the cake”. Everyone was surprise and they recognized that was my puppy. They looked at the puppy and then looked at me. I glanced to Lisa. She said nothing and about to cried. I was very confused and ashamed. I carried my puppy, said sorry to Lisa and ran out of the party. I couldn’t believe that I had just broken my bestfriend’s birthday cake because of a silly decision. I learned that never bring any animal with me to a party, especially bestfriend’s birthday party. It’s an experience that I won’t forget for the rest of my life. Luckily Lisa forgave me and we are still friend up to now. She always reminded me about her 6th birthday and we laughed a lot.
Nguồn:Sưu tầm
Mình kể về chuyến đi du lịch được không?
Last summer vacation, I went to Ha Long Bay with my family. It was sunny but not very hot. My parents sat in the sun and talked. My younger sister and I went swimming. Then, we went to some souvenir shops. We bought a lot of different gifts for our friends. Next, my family went to a fodd stall for lunch. We ate fish and crab. The food was delicious, but most of the things were not cheap. They were quite expensive. Finally, we took a lot of photos and went home by bus. After trip, we felt very happy because we had a great time get together. Our trip was great.
Nguồn:Diễn đàn

Reactions: Moon Crush
Top Bottom