195.3 KB · Đọc: 78
Reactions: Tống Huy

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Schools in Vietnam are compelling students to study music and arts. I completely disagree with the idea that these are required subjects. I believe that music and arts are subjects related to talent of each person. There are many students who was very good at mathematics, others who had talent about chemistry… They do not have to good at music or arts when these subjects cannot help they are better or smarter. Besides, not everyone can have talent and patience. There are many people cannot draw a portrait, they have not have an aptness for drawing. They can spend time on solve a blisteringly complicated problem, but they cannot have the patience for arts. In conclusion, my view is music and arts should be changed to optional subjects.
5. photography
1. painting
2. music
3. dancing.
4. singing

Last edited:

Hychymte0507

Học sinh
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười 2018
Quảng Trị
THCS - THPT Cồn Tiên
Schools in Vietnam are compelling students to study music and arts. I completely disagree with the idea that these are required subjects. I believe that music and arts are subjects related to talent of each person. There are many students who was very good at mathematics, others who had talent about chemistry… They do not have to good at music or arts when these subjects cannot help they are better or smarter. Besides, not everyone can have talent and patience. There are many people cannot draw a portrait, they have not have an aptness for drawing. They can spend time on solve a blisteringly complicated problem, but they cannot have the patience for arts. In conclusion, my view is music and arts should be changed to optional subjects.
5. photography
1. painting
2. music
3. dancing.
4. singing
Cảm ơn bạn ^^

2.Yes , I do . Because I think they are very important and useful for us .
  1. painting
  2. singing
  3. music
Cảm ơn bạn ^^

schools in vietnam need art and music because they need
Cảm ơn bạn ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tống Huy
Top Bottom