Cuocsongmailacuocsong

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng một 2019
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Thcs tân túc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1."This car is in the bad condition.Don't you have any better?" he said to the dealer.
->He told the dealer
2. " It time the government reconsidered its decision," the charity said.
-> The charity urged
3." You should not have told him about our plan" my boss said to me.
-> My boss criticized
4." The police set up roadblocks on routes out of the city a week ago, " they said
-> They announced that
5. " If you cannot find anybody to give you a hand when it comes to moving house, i will help you," Pete said to girlfriend
-> Pete volunteered

Ánh 01

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
13 Tháng tám 2020
TB
Thái Bình
TH và THCS Đông Hoàng
1."This car is in the bad condition.Don't you have any better?" he said to the dealer.
->He told the dealer
-> The charity urged
-> My boss criticized
4." The police set up roadblocks on routes out of the city a week ago, " they said
-> They announced that
5. " If you cannot find anybody to give you a hand when it comes to moving house, i will help you," Pete said to girlfriend
-> Pete volunteered
->He told the dealer that that car was in the bad condition and asked him if had any better.

-> The charity urged that it time the government had reconsidered its decision.

-> My boss criticized me not to have told him about their plan.

-> They announced that the police had set up roadblocks on routes out of the city a week before.

-> Pete volunteered that if she could not find anybody to give her a hand when it came to moving house, he would help her.

Top Bottom