English THPT viết cảm nhận của em về môn học em cảm thấy khó nhất bằng tiếng anh.trg đó có sử dụng các thànhngữ

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
viết về môn học em cảm thấy khó nhất bằng tiếng anh ,trong đó có sử dung các thành ngữ "Achille heel"
Anh/Chị tham khảo. Còn thành ngữ thì em vẫn chưa suy nghĩ ra cách sử dụng ý nghĩa của nó :<
The subject I find the most difficult is literature because I remember many essays, poems, information about the authors of the works, the presentation needs to be good, but I am a child who is not good at presentation, so the article often broken. And I'm a bit sloppy in the course of writing, so the article is often wrongly wrong. This is one of my most obvious weaknesses in the subjects.

It has never been easy to study math well in any grade, high school, middle school or grade I. Therefore, in grade 8 is no exception, math is also a subject that worries many students and faces many difficulties in the learning process. In this math subject, from theory to exercises are not easy, to firmly learn the basics requires students to have a careful preparation and concentration, not neglect, subjective, to know the product. accumulate knowledge one by one, get a lot of experience from teachers' lectures as well as draw it out yourself. To be good, not only have a basic grasp, but also have to know how to improve their knowledge, challenge themselves with more difficult knowledge, more advanced exercises.

Last edited:
Top Bottom