viết bài về "How do you learn English"

G

gaubongdremon

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Các bạn giúp mình với nha: hãy viết một đoạn văn về cách học tiếng anh của em như thế nào bằng các gợi ý sau (viết = tiếng anh nhé):
- Do grammar exercises in grammar books
- watch E ( enghlish) program on TV
- Learn to sing E songs
- read short stories or newpapers in E
- Listen to the program on the radio anhd E tapes
- Write E as much as possible
- Use a distionary for reading
- Speak E with friends
- learn by heart all newwords anhd texts.
END.
giúp mình đi nha
thanks trước:)>-:p:)@};-:-*

T

tranthuha93

nowadays English has become an main language.English is used in almost all countrys.So learning English is an important assignment especially students.But how to learn English well is a question which most of students notice. we should learn english by ourselves . We can do grammar exercises in grammar books,write E as much as possible. it makes us revise our knowledge and improve our writing skill. We can wath E on TV , learn to sing E songs,read short stories or newpapers in E,listen to the programs on the radio and E tapes.It makes us improve our listening and reading skills.We should use a distionary for reading. It makes us save up newwords. The best important is that we usually practise by speaking with friends and learing by heart all newword and texts.
bài của mình đó bạn tham khảo nha(^!^):D

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nh0c_bee_95

hãy viết một đoạn văn về cách học tiếng anh của em như thế nào
Nowadays English has become an main language.English is used in almost all countrys.So learning English is an important assignment especially students.But how to learn English well is a question which most of students notice. we should learn english by ourselves . We can do grammar exercises in grammar books,write E as much as possible. It makes us revise our knowledge and improve our writing skill. We can wath E on TV , learn to sing E songs,read short stories or newpapers in E,listen to the programs on the radio and E tapes.It makes us improve our listening and reading skills.We should use a distionary for reading. It makes us save up newwords. The best important is that we usually practise by speaking with friends and learing by heart all newword and texts.
Có vẻ hơi lạc đề 1 xíu! :D Bởi vì chủ đề của bài là nói về cách học của EM, chứ không phải đưa ra ý kiến về cách học tốt tiếng Anh. :)
Và theo mình nên dùng "help" thay cho "make" thì sẽ hay hơn.

T

thuyhoa17

I often listenning to english or america 's music .
học không tốt anh văn nên viết thế thôi, chắc có sai ngữ pháp, mọi người thông cảm.:D:D:D:):)

G

georgevu

I often listenning to english or america 's music .
học không tốt anh văn nên viết thế thôi, chắc có sai ngữ pháp, mọi người thông cảm.:D:D:D:):)
Em xin sửa hộ bác ^^. I often listen to English or American Songs. (Music thì nó chung chung quá bác ạ ^^, vì khó có người nghe đc nhạc là của nước nào vd như nghe nhạc Tây Ban Nha lại bảo nhac Anh thì khổ :D )

B

belamdeghet

Nowadays, English is used in many country and recognized the main language. Each person has different way to study English. To study English well, I often do grammar exercises in grammar books anytime, listen to the program on the radio anhd E tapes to improve my listening and sometimes I also listen E songs and sing them. In addition, I always write E as much as possible and learn by heart all newwords anhd texts to be able to remember mỏe words. To ỉmprove my speaking, I speak E with my friends anywhere and anytime. Beside, I sometime watch E ( enghlish) program on TV, read short stories or newpapers in E, use a distionary for reading to study E effectively.

Reactions: Kaipii 119
A

anh_thu_vu

Nowadays, English is used in many country and recognized the main language. Each person has different way to study English. To study English well, I often do grammar exercises in grammar books anytime, listen to the program on the radio anhd E tapes to improve my listening and sometimes I also listen E songs and sing them. In addition, I always write E as much as possible and learn by heart all newwords anhd texts to be able to remember mỏe words. To improve my speaking, I speak E with my friends anywhere and anytime. Beside, I sometime watch E ( enghlish) program on TV, read short stories or newpapers in E, use a distionaty for reading to study English effectively.

Reactions: Kaipii 119
Top Bottom