npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Anh chị viết giúp em bài này ới ạ. Em cảm ơn ạ
View attachment 173730
1. Why are you interested in learning English?
As we all know, at the present time, English is interested by a lot of people, even a lot of people around the world. So it is very normal for me to be interested in English, because studying English well can help me get a good job, a high salary, help me develop the economy of myself and my family. And it will be very easy for us to use English to communicate with people, helping us to easily learn the customs and practices of different countries.
2. Which English-speaking countries would you like to visit? Why?
As I said above, nowadays there are many countries using English as the second language of communication, after the native language. I hope that I will have the opportunity to once visit, visit America, because it is a very developed country, with modern technology items, skyscrapers, it will definitely is a very good opportunity for myself to develop my English communication skills thanks to native speakers.
3. What do you think is your level of English now?
As I said above, nowadays there are many countries using English as the second language of communication, after the native language. I hope that I will have the opportunity to once visit, visit America, because it is a very developed country, with modern technology items, skyscrapers, it will definitely is a very good opportunity for myself to develop my English communication skills thanks to native speakers. In my opinion, my current English level is at a stable level, I can speak and understand 70% when communicating with native speakers, my reading, listening and writing skills are developing, I still need to try harder to learn English better.
4. How can you improve your English outside class?
In order to improve my English outside of the classroom, I often search for reputable websites to study at home, I will listen to English music instead of Vietnamese,...(bạn tự nêu thêm ra nha)
5. For what purposes would you like to use English in the future?
In the future I want to use English for economic development, my dream is to become an interpreter so I am trying to develop my English learning skills every day.
6. What do you like about the English language? Why?
I like English in all aspects, because it is a very interesting subject and useful for me and everyone, communicating in English gives me a very strange feeling, difficult to describe.
Chiều nay mình sẽ bổ sung các câu còn lại! bạn tham khảo các câu trả lời của mình và ghép nó thành một đoạn văn hoàn chỉnh nhé!

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Anh chị viết giúp em bài này ới ạ. Em cảm ơn ạ
View attachment 173730
Các câu còn lại:
7. What don't you like about the English language? Why?
I can't say I don't like English, I just don't like the part of English that is grammar. I have many difficulties in the process of having grammar, I often get confused formulas and usage between tenses. So I feel quite tired when it comes to the grammar.
8. List some ways to improve your English.
  • Take 30 minutes a day to learn vocabulary
  • Listen to English songs to practice listening skills
  • Stand in front of a mirror to speak for yourself to practice everyday speaking skills.
  • .....Bạn tự bổ sung vào thêm nha!
Học tốt!

Top Bottom