Tuyên Quang
THCS Đức Ninh
Last edited:

Minhtq411

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười một 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
mn cs thể giúp mik vạch ra ý tưởng viết 1 đoạn văn về ngôi nhà điên rồ đc ko ạ!
mik cảm ơn mn trc nhé :rongcon27
@Minh Nhí @Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt @Trinh Linh Mai @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật
- Hello, I'm Chinh. Now I will tell you about my house in the future. It will be a large and modern house in a big city. In front of my house, there will be a big black gate, a water fountain and a greensward. To the left of my house, there'll be a beautiful flower garden. There will be a garage and some tall trees. Behind my house, there'll be a swimming pool. My house will have 3 floors and 10 rooms : 1 living room, 1 library, 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 1 dining room and 1 entertainment room. In the living room, there will be a big TV, a table, some sofas, a chandelier light, some ornamental plants and some pictures,... In the library, there will be a large bookshelf full of books. In each bedroom, there will be a king-size bed, an air-conditioner, some pillows, some blankets and a closet,... In the kitchen, there will be a stove, some cupboards, a fridge, a microwave, some pots, some pans,... In each bathroom, there will be a toilet, a sink, a mirror, some toothbrushes, some soaps and some towels,... In the dining room, there'll be a big table and some chairs,... In the entertainment room, there will be a computer and a TV. My house will have an elevator to easy to move. In my house, there will be some robots to do the housework for me too. I love my future house and I wish it will cometrue someday.
Anh dùng tên em luôn :p
Chúc bạn học tốt!
:rongcon15

Reactions: Hà Kiều Chinh

Xuân Hải Trần

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!
viết 1 đoạn văn về ngôi nhà điên rồ

- Hello, I'm Chinh. Now . . . .
Đề bài ở đây là Ngôi nhà điên rồ - có nghĩa là ngôi nhà có hình thù, kết cấu lạ mắt ạ.

Bài này ở lớp em vừa học ạ.

1. Will give a brief introduction to the place of that crazy house.
2 . About the uniqueness of that house. Why is it considered a "crazy house" Example: Strange in the way the house is designed, . . . .
Introduce more about the surroundings of that house, plants and other surroundings.
3. Give your impressions of the house. Interesting or not?

Ở SGK của em thì sẽ giới thiệu chi tiết hơn về một căn phòng. Chị xem qua ạ
upload_2021-11-29_13-22-7.png

Minhtq411

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười một 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Đề bài ở đây là Ngôi nhà điên rồ - có nghĩa là ngôi nhà có hình thù, kết cấu lạ mắt ạ.

Bài này ở lớp em vừa học ạ.

1. Will give a brief introduction to the place of that crazy house.
2 . About the uniqueness of that house. Why is it considered a "crazy house" Example: Strange in the way the house is designed, . . . .
Introduce more about the surroundings of that house, plants and other surroundings.
3. Give your impressions of the house. Interesting or not?

Ở SGK của em thì sẽ giới thiệu chi tiết hơn về một căn phòng. Chị xem qua ạ
View attachment 194687
@Xuân Hải Trần, thì nhà anh có kết cấu kì lạ mà, có cả thang máy nữa!

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
mn cs thể giúp mik vạch ra ý tưởng viết 1 đoạn văn về ngôi nhà điên rồ đc ko ạ!
mik cảm ơn mn trc nhé :rongcon27
@Minh Nhí @Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt @Trinh Linh Mai @Một Nửa Của Sự Thật
Chị gửi em một số ý để làm bài nha, ngoài ra em cũng có thể dựa theo gợi ý của bạn @Xuân Hải Trần đưa ra nha!
The shape of the house: Pumpkin
Step inside the house:
The house has a very scary Halloween style.
The door handle is a demon face
On the wall is decorated by the owner with images such as: a ghost's face, ... In addition, on the wall is a very large spider,...
The mirror was decorated with blood splatters with food coloring.
The place to sleep is made of sturdy ropes that look like a spider's nest,...
------------------------------------
Nếu còn bất kì vấn đề gì bạn hãy phản hồi lại tại đây để bọn mình hỗ trợ nha!
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom