Văn Tiếng Anh

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Bạn tham khảo,

My best friend is a girl. Well, yes, she looks like me, a bit tall, skinny and chit chat a lot. My best friend likes people to call her Erin, but she loves me to call her Eriny. A strange name. She wants me to remember her through her name and wants to remind me of our friendship. We used to sing Count on me from Bruno and presented it at concerts and parties. I knew Eriny since I was born. She went to the hospital to visit me when she was three months. There, we had our first picture. Eriny is only three months older than me but she always forces me to call her as a bigger sister. We share things and memories, pictures and the past. I hope that our friendship will stay forever and tighter through out our years.
Love you Eriny xxoo

Bella

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Bạn tham khảo ^^

My best friend is a girl. Well, yes, she looks like me, a bit tall, skinny and chit chat a lot. My best friend likes people to call her Erin, but she loves me to call her Eriny. A strange name. She wants me to remember her through her name and wants to remind me of our friendship. We used to sing Count on me from Bruno and presented it at concerts and parties. I knew Eriny since I was born. She went to the hospital to visit me when she was three months. There, we had our first picture. Eriny is only three months older than me but she always forces me to call her as a bigger sister. We share things and memories, pictures and the past. I hope that our friendship will stay forever and tighter through out our years.
Love you Eriny xxoo

Bella
My best friend is a girl (đây là đoạn văn, vậy nên câu giới thiệu chỉ nằm trong 1-2 câu đầu, nhưng 2 câu đầu của em đang bị lan man quá nhiều). Well, yes, she looks like me, a bit tall, skinny, and chit chats a lot. My best friend likes people to call her Erin, but she loves me to call her Eriny. A strange name (???). She wants me to remember her through her name and wants to remind me of our friendship. We used to sing Count on me from Bruno and presented it at concerts and parties. I knew Eriny since I was born. She went to the hospital to visit me when she was three months. There, we had our first picture. Eriny is only three months older than me, but she always forces me to call her as a bigger sister. We share things and memories, pictures, and the past. I hope that our friendship will stay forever and tighter throughout our years.
Sắp xếp lại mạch ý của em, nó đang bị lộn xộn thành 1 mớ, khiến người đọc khá là khó chịu khi đi theo cái road này.
Love you Eriny. (Không dùng trong văn viết)
xxoo (cái kí hiệu này chỉ dùng trong nhắn tin bạn bè thân thiết thôi em nhé, không dùng trong văn viết)

Reactions: Bella Dodo
Top Bottom