Hưng Yên
THPT
Ai giúp mình viết bài văn theo mấy cái gợi ýk dưới đây với viết ngắn thôi nhé
-People Friendly
-life:peaceful,simple
-Food:cheap,fresh
-traditional/activities
đề viết về đất nước mik hả bạn ? Nếu đúng thì đây nhé bạn :
After many pressure in life, one individual always has their own home to come back called country and Vietnam is my beautiful country. Although it is small, it has several beautiful landscape and tourist attraction. I can list out: Ha Long bay, Phong Nha cave, Nha Trang beach, Hoi An old town and so on. VN is famous for its green field, peaceful village and friendly people. Vietnamese are kind, humble, honest as well as hospitable. Besides, there are other good personalities such as: brave, patience, diligence. Country is an abstract definition including all of the most familiar things belonged to one spirit. Country plays a crucial role in nurturing one spirit and lifestyle. Each individual is a mirror reflects country’s tradition, culture, habits and customs. Specifically, there are several customs in different areas as VN has 54 ethnic groups. Each group has their own national character, which distinguish them from others. Therefore, protecting and preserving national character are Vietnamese’s duty from very old days. If there is a chance to visit our country, don’t hesitate to catch it cause VN maintains a lot of undiscovered mystery. I love VN and people here so much and I hope foreign tourists will visit my country one future day.
#Nguồn : mạng

Last edited:
Reactions: Coco99

Coco99

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Nội
Vie!
Ai giúp mình viết bài văn theo mấy cái gợi ýk dưới đây với viết ngắn thôi nhé
-People Friendly
-life:peaceful,simple
-Food:cheap,fresh
-traditional/activities
Really, people are basically friendly every where and it also depends on types and educations. In my opinion, a place that is simple would be at the country side. Rural places, especially where u would want to find peaceful and quite. I would recommended Luxembourg. Imagine this, it takes u fifteen mins to walk from this side to another side of the capital city which obviously busy and happy like any other tourism places but at the country side, u can find a perfect place to relax after a long day battle with ur work. As saying this, I mean where u are near to many public services, transports, convenient include fresh air and mostly cars, trains, trams, bikes, and walking are basicly your main transports through the whole country if you wish to get a quick relaxing tour ( the traffic is not so bad ^^). Using money is also not a problem, they accept up to 20 types of money in the restaurants, shops, etc... And yes, activities are one of the main reason that attracts tourist and people, usually having fun outdoor, festivals anywhere with cheep stuff, you basically can find all sort of things you want at the supermarket. Anyway if u want to find out more about this, trivago is a website that can direct u easily to place u want to go. It’s a good thing to travel no matter where u go or end up. ^^

Top Bottom