English THCS Use the word given in capitals to form a word that fits in the gap in the sentences. Write your answ

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Use the word given in capitals to form a word that fits in the gap in the sentences. Write your answers on your answer sheet.
1. I’ll never forget the _________ I felt in the situation. (HUMILIATE)
2. She’s so ________ that she won’t let anything stand in the way of her ambition. (MIND)
3. That was a very ________ thing to say. (HURT)
4. It’s ______ of him to lose his temper like that – he’s usually very calm. (CHARACTER)
5. He stood at the door to make sure that no one _______ the party. (GATE)

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
Use the word given in capitals to form a word that fits in the gap in the sentences. Write your answers on your answer sheet.
1. I’ll never forget the HUMILIATION (điều xấu hổ, điều sỉ nhục) I felt in the situation. (HUMILIATE)
2. She’s so SINGLE-MINDED (chuyên tâm) that she won’t let anything stand in the way of her ambition. (MIND)
3. That was a very HURTFUL (đau lòng)thing to say. (HURT)
4. It’s UNCHARACTERISTIC (không phải tượng trưng, đặc trưng của...) of him to lose his temper like that – he’s usually very calm. (CHARACTER)
5. He stood at the door to make sure that no one GATE-CRASHED (nói nôm na là đến mà không được mời) the party. (GATE)

Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm kiến thức các môn khác tại: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/t...o-ban-hoan-toan-mien-phi.827998/#post-4045397

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom