Trương Nguyễn Bảo Trân

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng năm 2020
Đà Nẵng
THCS Kim Đồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. If you use robots to do the housework, you will become lazy and you (not get) _____ enough exercise.
  2. You (use) _____ you laptop this evening? May I borrow to do my project homework?
  3. Anna plans (contact) _____ the doctor early tomorrow morning.
  4. In many countries, it's considered rude if you push through people who (try) _____ to get out of a bus or a train.
  5. What I (do) _____ in the year 2020?
  6. I (find) _____ a pen after I (buy) a new one.
  7. Take the umbrella with you. It (rain) _____ later today.
  8. The victims on the roof of the house (provide) _____ with food and water by the rescue team.
  9. Our teacher says that new technology (change) _____ many workers jobless in the future.
  10. Earth (hold) _____ by the gravity of the sun and orbits around it.

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính

Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
  1. If you use robots to do the housework, you will become lazy and you (not get) won't get enough exercise.
  2. Will you (use) be using you laptop this evening? May I borrow to do my project homework?
  3. Anna plans (contact) to contact the doctor early tomorrow morning.
  4. In many countries, it's considered rude if you push through people who (try) are trying to get out of a bus or a train.
  5. What will I (do) be doing in the year 2020?
  6. I (find) found a pen after I (buy) had bought a new one.
  7. Take the umbrella with you. It (rain) might rain later today.
  8. The victims on the roof of the house (provide) are provided with food and water by the rescue team.
  9. Our teacher says that new technology (change) would change many workers jobless in the future.
  10. Earth (hold) holds by the gravity of the sun and orbits around it. (không chắc lắm :()
Bạn tham khảo nhé ^^
Chúc bạn học tốt :p.

Top Bottom