Lê Thị Huyền Trang

Học sinh
Thành viên
7 Tháng ba 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TIẾN HƯNG
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The internet is still ........................ foe these students. (Cost)
2. I like watching the news because it is very ........................... . (Inform)
3. The internet is a wonderful ........................ of modern life. (Invent)
4. We believe the new program will be .......................... to everyone. (Benefit)
5. The internet has................... developed and become part of our daily life. (Increase)
6. These documents are not ........................ to the public. (Access)

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
1. The internet is still ........................ foe these students. (Cost)
2. I like watching the news because it is very ........................... . (Inform)
3. The internet is a wonderful ........................ of modern life. (Invent)
4. We believe the new program will be .......................... to everyone. (Benefit)
5. The internet has................... developed and become part of our daily life. (Increase)
6. These documents are not ........................ to the public. (Access)

1. The internet is still ...........costly............. for these students. (Cost)
2. I like watching the news because it is very ..........informative................. . (Inform)
3. The internet is a wonderful .........invention............... of modern life. (Invent)
4. We believe the new program will be ............beneficial.............. to everyone. (Benefit)
5. The internet has.........increasingly.......... developed and become part of our daily life. (Increase)
6. These documents are not ............accessible............ to the public. (Access

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
1. The internet is still ...........costly............. foe these students. (Cost)
2. I like watching the news because it is very .......informative.................... . (Inform)
3. The internet is a wonderful ............invention............ of modern life. (Invent)
4. We believe the new program will be ...........beneficial............... to everyone. (Benefit)
5. The internet has........increasingly........... developed and become part of our daily life. (Increase)
6. These documents are not .......accessible................. to the public. (Access)

Top Bottom