Use the correct form of the words in brackets.

Junery N

Cựu Hỗ trợ viên
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười một 2019
Nam Định
In the sky
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Giúp em với ạ:
III. Use the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. I'd like to visit Australia because Australian people are very .................. (friend)
2. It's not easy to find cheap ...... at busy times. (accommodate)
3. Most tourists like visiting ............................. villages. (tribe)
4. There are ..................ways of solving the problem. (variety)
5. Some are not immediately dangerous because they are not ...........active (volcanic)
6. .. , her illness was more serious than we thought. (fortunate)
7. I found the trip very................................................. . (excite)
8. London is...... for its historic buildings and churches. (fame)
9. Last summer we had an......................... trip to Sapa. (enjoy)
10. The waste from the chemical factory is very . ......... (harm)
11. People are now concerned about . pollution. (environment)
12. Don’t bend over suddenly because this can cause ... (faint)
13. Sa Pa is a wonderful ..........resort in Viet Nam. (mountain)
14. My grandfather is over 80, but he is still very ............ (act)
15. It is that your European friends can easily eat with ..........chopsticks. (surprise)
16. She seemed never to forget her .............husband for the rest of her life. (depart)
17. She could feel the .....of the child's hand in her own. (warm)
18. I prefer the dry season to the .........season because I don’t like very wet weather. (rain)
19. The children were well behaved all that morning. (surprise)
20. Many people go into the film industry to look for ........and fortune. (famous)
21. We have had no news from him since his ........from the town. (depart)
22. A computer screen shows the............. and departure times of the planes. (arrive)
23. Our team won most of the .............medals in the events. (gymnast)
24. He traveled across the .................... fields by sleigh. (snow)
25. I was almost ..........................at her early arrival. (surprise)
26. She greeted all the guests .........when they arrived. (warm)
27. It was an ........................ trip. Everyone enjoyed it. (excite)
28. They stayed at a .........resort which overlooked a beautiful lake. (mountain)
29. We went on a lot of ........tours when we visited difierent cities. (sightsee)
30. It was a great vacation. The food was good and the .........was excellent. (accommodate)
Thanks

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
1. I'd like to visit Australia because Australian people are very .....friendly............. (friend)
2. It's not easy to find cheap ..accommondation.... at busy times. (accommodate)
3. Most tourists like visiting .............tribal................ villages. (tribe)
4. There are ........various..........ways of solving the problem. (variety)
5. Some are not immediately dangerous because they are not ......volcanoes.....active (volcanic)
6. .unfortunately. , her illness was more serious than we thought. (fortunate)
7. I found the trip very..................excited............................... . (excite)
8. London is.....famous. for its historic buildings and churches. (fame)
9. Last summer we had an..........enjoyable............... trip to Sapa. (enjoy)
10. The waste from the chemical factory is very . ....harmful..... (harm)
11. People are now concerned about ......environmental ...... pollution. (environment)
12. Don’t bend over suddenly because this can cause ..........fainting ..... (faint)
13. Sa Pa is a wonderful .....Mountainous.....resort in Viet Nam. (mountain)
14. My grandfather is over 80, but he is still very .......active..... (act)
15. It is that your European friends can easily eat with ..... Surprising.....chopsticks. (surprise)
16. She seemed never to forget her ...departed..........husband for the rest of her life. (depart)
17. She could feel the ........warmth........of the child's hand in her own. (warm)
18. I prefer the dry season to the ......rainy.........season because I don’t like very wet weather. (rain)
19. The children were well behaved all that morning.......Surprisingly............ (surprise)
20. Many people go into the film industry to look for .... fame....and fortune. (famous)
21. We have had no news from him since his ..departure......from the town. (depart)
22. A computer screen shows the........arrival..... and departure times of the planes. (arrive)
23. Our team won most of the ...... Gymnastics.......medals in the events. (gymnast)
24. He traveled across the .......snowy............. fields by sleigh. (snow)
25. I was almost ................surprised..........at her early arrival. (surprise)
26. She greeted all the guests ....warmly.....when they arrived. (warm)

Last edited:

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Mình làm hộ bạn vài câu :
9. Last summer we had an...............enjoyable.......... trip to Sapa. (enjoy)
10. The waste from the chemical factory is very . ....harmful..... (harm)
11. People are now concerned about .environmental . pollution. (environment)
12. Don’t bend over suddenly because this can cause .. fainting . (faint)
13. Sa Pa is a wonderful ....mountainous......resort in Viet Nam. (mountain)
14. My grandfather is over 80, but he is still very ......active...... (act)
15. It is surprising that your European friends can easily eat with chopsticks. (surprise)

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
7. I found the trip very..................excited............................... . (excite)
I found the trip very..................exciting............................... . (excite)
9. Last summer we had an......................... trip to Sapa. (enjoy)
10. The waste from the chemical factory is very . ......... (harm)
11. People are now concerned about . pollution. (environment)
12. Don’t bend over suddenly because this can cause ... (faint)
13. Sa Pa is a wonderful ..........resort in Viet Nam. (mountain)
14. My grandfather is over 80, but he is still very ............ (act)
15. It is that your European friends can easily eat with ..........chopsticks. (surprise)
16. She seemed never to forget her .............husband for the rest of her life. (depart)
17. She could feel the .....of the child's hand in her own. (warm)
18. I prefer the dry season to the .........season because I don’t like very wet weather. (rain)
19. The children were well behaved all that morning. (surprise)
20. Many people go into the film industry to look for ........and fortune. (famous)
21. We have had no news from him since his ........from the town. (depart)
22. A computer screen shows the............. and departure times of the planes. (arrive)
23. Our team won most of the .............medals in the events. (gymnast)
24. He traveled across the .................... fields by sleigh. (snow)
25. I was almost ..........................at her early arrival. (surprise)
26. She greeted all the guests .........when they arrived. (warm)
27. It was an ........................ trip. Everyone enjoyed it. (excite)
28. They stayed at a .........resort which overlooked a beautiful lake. (mountain)
29. We went on a lot of ........tours when we visited difierent cities. (sightsee)
30. It was a great vacation. The food was good and the .........was excellent. (accommodate)

9. Last summer we had an..............enjoyable........... trip to Sapa. (enjoy)
10. The waste from the chemical factory is very . .....harmful .... (harm)
11. People are now concerned about ...............environmental.............. pollution. (environment)
12. Don’t bend over suddenly because this can cause ......fainting..... (faint)
13. Sa Pa is a wonderful ....mountainous......resort in Viet Nam. (mountain)
14. My grandfather is over 80, but he is still very ......active...... (act)
15. It is.............surprising................... that your European friends can easily eat with chopsticks. (surprise)
16. She seemed never to forget her .....departure ........husband for the rest of her life. (depart)
17. She could feel the ..warmth...of the child's hand in her own. (warm)
18. I prefer the dry season to the .....rainy....season because I don’t like very wet weather. (rain)
19. The children were ................surprisingly.............well-behaved all that morning. (surprise)
20. Many people go into the film industry to look for .....fame...and fortune. (famous)
21. We have had no news from him since his ...departure.....from the town. (depart)
22. A computer screen shows the.......arrival...... and departure times of the planes. (arrive)
23. Our team won most of the ......gymnastics: thể dục dụng cụ.......medals in the events. (gymnast)
24. He traveled across the ..........snowy.......... fields by sleigh. (snow)
25. I was almost .............surprised.............at her early arrival. (surprise)
26. She greeted all the guests .....warmly....when they arrived. (warm)
27. It was an ............exciting............ trip. Everyone enjoyed it. (excite)
28. They stayed at a ....mountainous.....resort which overlooked a beautiful lake. (mountain)
29. We went on a lot of ....sightseeing ....tours when we visited difierent cities. (sightsee)
30. It was a great vacation. The food was good and the ......accommodation...was excellent. (accommodate)

Top Bottom