Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lam Kiều
Reactions: Heo Uni and Chi 054

Băng Lam

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Nội
Read the dialogue between Hoa and her aunt. Then write Hoa's letter to her parents telling what she is going to do.
giúp vs :)
Aunt: Hoa, you look very happy today. Anything interesting at school?
Hoa: Yes, Aunt. I’m going to join the Y&Y Green Group.
Aunt: Really? What will you do?
Hoa: We are having an environment month.
And, we’re going to clean the banks of the lakes on weekends.
Aunt: Will you do anything else?
Hoa: Oh yes. We’re going to plant trees and flowers in the school garden and water them every afternoon after class.
Aunt: That sounds excellent.
Hoa: Yes, it is. And, we’re planting young trees and plants to sell to some schools. We hope to give more green color to the city and earn some money for our school Y&Y.
Aunt: You’re really great, Hoa!

Reactions: Ats Nguyễn

Băng Lam

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Nội
Bạn có thể tham khảo bài này
Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm happy to tell you that I'll be able to join in the Green Group of my school.
The Green Group is holding an environment month. And there will be a lot of interesting activities to do in this program. We will clean the lakes' banks on the weekends, and plant trees and flowers in the school garden and water them every afternoon after class. In addition, we are planting young trees and plants to sell to other schools.
I hope that we can give more green color to the city and earn some money for school Y&Y. The program is really interesting, isn’t it?
I'll write to you and tell you more about the group activities later. I'm OK and still work very hard. Aunt Lien is very pleased with me.
I hope you both are well.
With love,
Hoa

Ats Nguyễn

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lam Kiều
Bạn có thể tham khảo bài này
Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm happy to tell you that I'll be able to join in the Green Group of my school.
The Green Group is holding an environment month. And there will be a lot of interesting activities to do in this program. We will clean the lakes' banks on the weekends, and plant trees and flowers in the school garden and water them every afternoon after class. In addition, we are planting young trees and plants to sell to other schools.
I hope that we can give more green color to the city and earn some money for school Y&Y. The program is really interesting, isn’t it?
I'll write to you and tell you more about the group activities later. I'm OK and still work very hard. Aunt Lien is very pleased with me.
With love,
Hoa
oke ,mơn bn nhiều

Reactions: Băng Lam

Chi 054

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lam Kiều
Read the dialogue between Hoa and her aunt. Then write Hoa's letter to her parents telling what she is going to do.
giúp vs :)
Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm very happy to tell you that I'll be able to join in the Green Group of my school.
The Green Group is holding an environment month. And there will be a lot of interesting activities to do in this program. We will clean the lakes' banks on the weekends, and plant trees and flowers in the parks and water them every afternoon after class. In addition, we are planting young trees and plants to sell to other schools.
I hope that we can give more green color to the city and eam some money for our school Y & Y. The program is really interesting, isn't it?
Love,
Hoa.
Cre: Vietjack

Ats Nguyễn

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lam Kiều
Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm very happy to tell you that I'll be able to join in the Green Group of my school.
The Green Group is holding an environment month. And there will be a lot of interesting activities to do in this program. We will clean the lakes' banks on the weekends, and plant trees and flowers in the parks and water them every afternoon after class. In addition, we are planting young trees and plants to sell to other schools.
I hope that we can give more green color to the city and eam some money for our school Y & Y. The program is really interesting, isn't it?
Love,
Hoa.
Cre: Vietjack
cảm ơn bn nhé

Reactions: Chi 054
Top Bottom