English THPT Unit 14:The world cup

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng hai 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Giúp mình
TENSES
1.We still.....................(do) our work now.But we......................(go) with you right after we.................(finish) it.
2.He.....................(learn) French whenever he ..................(have) time.
3.How long they..........................(be) here?
I........................(not know) exactly.May be,they..............................(be) here since 7 o'clock.
4.Yesterday she..............................(play) the piano when we....................(arrive)
5.When...................he(leave) Hanoi for HCM city?-He.....................(leave) yesterday morning.
6."Twilight Saga" is the most interesting film we...........................(see) recently
7.I.....................(learn) it since I.........................(be) a girl of twelve.
8.My brother.........................(join) the army when he......................(be) 18,but now he is too young

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
TENSES
1.We are still........doing............(do) our work now.But we...........will go...........(go) with you right after we......finish...........(finish) it.
2.He.......learns..............(learn) French whenever he .......has...........(have) time.
3.How long have they...........been...............(be) here?
I..........don't know..............(not know) exactly.May be,they.............have been.................(be) here since 7 o'clock.
4.Yesterday she............was playing..................(play) the piano when we............arrived........(arrive)
5.When............did.......he(leave)leave Hanoi for HCM city?-He.......left..............(leave) yesterday morning.
6."Twilight Saga" is the most interesting film we............have seen...............(see) recently
7.I.....have learned................(learn) it since I............was.............(be) a girl of twelve.
8.My brother...........will join..............(join) the army when he.....is.................(be) 18,but now he is too young

Top Bottom