English THCS Turn the following into the Passive in two ways

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Turn the following into the Passive in two ways:
1. They gave him a watch when he retired.
He.....................................................................................................................
A watch...........................................................................................................
2. They have offered him the job.
He.....................................................................................................................
The job.............................................................................................................
3. She will send you a fax.
You..................................................................................................................
A fax................................................................................................................
4. They are going to show me a new technique.
I.........................................................................................................................
A new technique............................................................................................
5. My mother used to buy me beautiful clothes when I was a child.
Beautiful clothes............................................................................................
I.........................................................................................................................

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
Turn the following into the Passive in two ways:
A watch...........................................................................................................
The job.............................................................................................................
You..................................................................................................................
A fax................................................................................................................
A new technique............................................................................................
Beautiful clothes............................................................................................
dieuanhpham09Bạn tham khảo thêm topic Câu bị động nhé
He...........................was given a what when he retired..........................................................................................
A watch........................was given to him when he retired...................................................................................
Bị động với quá khứ đơn: Was/were + Vpp
He.......................has been offered the job..............................................................................................
The job......................has been offered for him.......................................................................................
Bị động với HTHT: have/has + been + Vpp
You..............................will be sent a fax....................................................................................
A fax....................................................will be sent to you............................................................
Bị động với thì Tương lai đơn: will be + Vpp
I.....................am going to be shown a new technique....................................................................................................
A new technique.................is going to be shown to me...........................................................................
Be going to+ Vpp
Beautiful clothes...................used to be bought to me by my mother when I was a child .........................................................................
I.........................used to be bought beautiful clothes when I was a child................................................................................................
Bị động với used to: used to be Vpp
Chúc bạn học tốt

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom