English THCS Turn the following into reported questions as in the example

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Turn the following into reported questions as in the example.
0. “What are you doing?” she asked her son.
.........She asked her son what he was doing..........................................................
1. “Do you like my new clothes?” she asked her friend.
.....................................................................................................................................
2. “Where are my keys?" he asked his wife.
.....................................................................................................................................
3. “Who is your favourite singer?” Mike asked me.
4. “Where were you?” Barbara asked him.
5. “Can you pick me up after school?” she asked her mother.
6. “Have you seen Kim?” David asked Sarah.
7. “When will you return?” Tom asked her.

An.hana07

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng sáu 2021
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Cẩm Trung
Turn the following into reported questions as in the example.
0. “What are you doing?” she asked her son.
.........She asked her son what he was doing..........................................................
1. “Do you like my new clothes?” she asked her friend.
2. “Where are my keys?" he asked his wife.
3. “Who is your favourite singer?” Mike asked me.
4. “Where were you?” Barbara asked him.
5. “Can you pick me up after school?” she asked her mother.
6. “Have you seen Kim?” David asked Sarah.
1."Do you like my new clothes?" she asked her friend.
->She asked her friend if she liked her new clothes
2."Where are my keys?" he asked his wife.
->He asked his wife where his keys were
3. "Who is your favourite singer?"Mike asked me.
->Mike asked me who my favourite singer was
4. "Where were you?" Barbara asked him.
->Barbara asked him where he had been
5. "Can you pick me up after school?" she asked her mother.
->She asked her mother if she could pick her up after school
6. "Have you seen Kim?" David asked Sarah.
->David asked Sarah if she had seen Kim
->Tom asked her when she would return
Chúc bạn học tốt nha!

Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom