Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Cựu Mod Hóa|Cựu CN CLB Hóa học vui
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem.
The mother leaped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.
The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification.
After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied...
"Your Honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"
In life there are two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick. If you are well then there is nothing to worry about, but if you are sick there are only two things to worry about: either you get well or you die.
If you get well then there is nothing to worry about. But if you die there are only two things to worry about: either you will go to heaven or to hell.
If you go to heaven then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go to hell, you'll be so damn busy shaking hands with friends you won't have time to worry.
This guy comes home dead tired from working a twelve-hour day and collapses in bed.
He's just about asleep when his wife rolls over and says, "What would you do if I told you that you had a beautiful, sexy, woman lying next to you?"
He replied. "Don't worry honey, I'd stay faithful!"
Two martians living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking.
One martian says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away, Florida or the moon?"
The other martian turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida?"
Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook up the boat to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.
There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was blowing at 50 mph.
I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.
I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
She sleepily replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that crap ?.."

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
Two guys are out hunting in the woods when one of them collapses.
He doesn’t appear to be breathing, his eyes are glazed over.
The other man pulls out his phone with trembling fingers and calls 911.
He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"
The operator says "Please stay calm. I will help you. First of all, let's make sure he's dead."
There’s a silence, then a gun shot. The guy gets back on the phone and says "OK, now what?"

Reactions: G I N

G I N

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
Two guys are out hunting in the woods when one of them collapses.
He doesn’t appear to be breathing, his eyes are glazed over.
The other man pulls out his phone with trembling fingers and calls 911.
He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"
The operator says "Please stay calm. I will help you. First of all, let's make sure he's dead."
There’s a silence, then a gun shot. The guy gets back on the phone and says "OK, now what?"
Cái này hài nè :D

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
An older gentleman was playing a round of golf. Suddenly his ball sliced and landed in a shallow pond.
As he was attempting to retrieve the ball he discovered a frog who, to his great surprise, started to speak!
"Kiss me, and I will change into a beautiful princess, and I will be yours for a week!"
He picked up the frog and placed it in his pocket. As he continued to play golf, the frog repeated its message.
"Kiss me, and I will change into a beautiful princess, and I will be yours for a whole month!"
The man continued to play his golf game and once again the frog spoke out.
"Kiss me, and I will change into a beautiful princess, and I will be yours for a whole year!"
Finally, the old man turned to the frog and exclaimed, "At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog!"

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
A French boy said to his friend:
- My younger sister is ten years old but she can speak English rather well.
His friend smiled and replied:
- It isn't a strange thing. When my family travelled to London, I met a little girl who was about five years old and she spoke English like the wind.

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
Recently a guy in Paris nearly got away with stealing several paintings from the Louvre.
However, after planning the crime, getting in and out past security, he was captured only 2 blocks away when his Econoline ran out of gas.
When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied:
“I have no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh.” (I have no money for the gas to make the van go)

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
During a ride in a taxicab, the passenger touched the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.
Upon feeling the touch, the cab driver flinched, screamed, then went into a panic and almost wrecked the cab. Finally, the driver got control and pulled over to the side of road.
Still shaking, he turned to his passenger and apologized. He said, "Sorry about that. This is my first day as a cab driver. For the past 20 years I have driven a hearse".

trà nguyễn hữu nghĩa

Cựu Mod Vật Lí |Cây bút Thơ|Thần tượng VH
Thành viên
14 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Yên
Trường THPT Lương Văn Chánh

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
I don't know

Little Johnny asks his father:
"Where does the wind come from?"
"I don't know."
"Why do dogs bark?"
"I don't know."
"Why is the earth round?"
"I don't know."
"Does it disturb you that I ask so much?"
"No son. Please ask. Otherwise you will never learn anything."

Phạm Thúy Hằng

Cựu Phụ trách BP Quản lí & Mod CĐ|Thiên tài vật lí
Thành viên
15 Tháng ba 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Nam Từ Liêm
Mình nghĩ khi đăng topic này bạn nên cho bản dịch Tiếng Việt vào spoiler để mọi người đỡ phải ra google dịch :D

mikhue

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
8 Tháng chín 2017
Đắk Lắk
SMTOWN
I don't know

Little Johnny asks his father:
"Where does the wind come from?"
"I don't know."
"Why do dogs bark?"
"I don't know."
"Why is the earth round?"
"I don't know."
"Does it disturb you that I ask so much?"
"No son. Please ask. Otherwise you will never learn anything."
đây là bài duy nhất mình đọc hiểu:)

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
A wife arrives home late at night from a business trip and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.
But she notices four legs instead of two peeking from under the blanket!
Seized by a fit of rage, she reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket until the screaming stops.
Still in shock, she lurches to the kitchen to have a drink.
As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.
Oh welcome home darling, he says, my parents came for a visit, so I let them have our bedroom. I hope you said hello.
Dịch :
Một người vợ về nhà muộn vào ban đêm từ một chuyến công tác và lặng lẽ mở cửa phòng ngủ của cô.
Nhưng cô nhận thấy bốn chân thay vì hai đang đặt dưới tấm chăn!
Bị cơn thịnh nộ kiểm soát, cô với lấy một cây gậy bóng chày và bắt đầu đánh vào tấm chăn cho đến khi tiếng la hét dừng lại.
Vẫn còn sốc, cô lảo đảo vào nhà bếp để uống nước.
Khi cô bước vào, cô thấy chồng mình ở đó, đọc một tạp chí.
Oh chào đón em yêu, người chồng nói, cha mẹ anh đã đến thăm, vì vậy anh để cho họ ngủ ở phòng ngủ của chúng ta. Anh hy vọng em đã chào họ.

Reactions: hoa du

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
Three patients in a mental institution prepare for an examination given by the head psychiatrist. If the patients pass the exam, they will be free to leave the hospital. However, if they fail, the institution will keep them for five more years.
The doctor takes the three patients to the top of a diving board looking over an empty swimming pool, and asks the first patient to jump.
The first patient jumps head first into the pool and breaks both arms.
Then the second patient jumps and breaks both legs.
The third patient looks over the side and refuses to jump.
"Congratulations! You're a free man. Just tell me why didn't you jump?" asked the doctor.
To which the third patient answered, "Well Doc, I can't swim!"
Dịch:
Ba bệnh nhân trong một cơ sở tâm thần chuẩn bị cho một cuộc kiểm tra được đưa ra bởi bác sĩ phụ khoa. Nếu bệnh nhân vượt qua kỳ thi, họ sẽ được tự do rời khỏi bệnh viện. Tuy nhiên, nếu họ không qua, trại sẽ giữ họ trong năm năm nữa.
Bác sĩ đưa ba bệnh nhân lên tới đầu của một chiếc ván nhảy nhìn qua một hồ bơi trống không, và yêu cầu bệnh nhân đầu tiên nhảy.
Bệnh nhân đầu tiên nhảy vào hồ bơi và gãy cả hai cánh tay.
Sau đó, bệnh nhân thứ hai nhảy và gãy cả hai chân.
Bệnh nhân thứ ba nhìn qua một bên và từ chối nhảy.
"Xin chúc mừng!Anh đã được tự do. Chỉ cho tôi biết tại sao anh không nhảy?" bác sĩ hỏi.
Bệnh nhân thứ ba trả lời, "Bác sĩ à, tôi không biết bơi!"

Bong Bóng Xà Phòng

Thành viên
18 Tháng mười hai 2017
Hưng Yên
Nope
An old man goes to a Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.
The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you."
The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."
dịch:
Một ông già đi đến gặp một pháp sư để hỏi nếu anh ta có thể loại bỏ một lời nguyền mà anh ta đã sống chung trong 40 năm qua.
Pháp sư nói, "Có thể, nhưng ông sẽ phải cho tôi biết những từ chính xác đã được sử dụng để đặt lời nguyền với ông."
Ông già nói mà không do dự, "Tôi tuyên bố bây giờ hai người đã là vợ chồng."

Top Bottom