Phạm Đức Mạnh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
15 Tháng bảy 2019
Ninh Bình
THCS KIm TRung
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1 Complete the passage by filling each blank with the correct form of the word in brackets .
Some people ask me if I like living in my hometown .The answer is certainly 'yes' .The simple reason is that it has lots of(1.interest)--------places. .If you want to widen your knowledge of the past ,you can go to the museum . It's a(2.history)-------building ,with a big collection of valuable artefacts .There is also a craft village in my hometown .There ,the (3.village)-------make drums .Their drums are not only famous in the (4.local)-----,but also nationwide .You can visit the old workshop ,where drums are still made in the traditional way .Some of them are huge! Another(5.attract)-----in my hometown is the local library .It's an (6.educate)-----place where anyone can borrow books anh take them home to read .Besides ,it also has a (7.read)-------club .I'm one of its members ,and we gather once a week to discuss what we've read together .My hometown is also a (8.culture)-------centre ,with many traditional festivals and activities .I love it very much

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
1 Complete the passage by filling each blank with the correct form of the word in brackets .
Some people ask me if I like living in my hometown .The answer is certainly 'yes' .The simple reason is that it has lots of(1.interest)--------places. .If you want to widen your knowledge of the past ,you can go to the museum . It's a(2.history)-------building ,with a big collection of valuable artefacts .There is also a craft village in my hometown .There ,the (3.village)-------make drums .Their drums are not only famous in the (4.local)-----,but also nationwide .You can visit the old workshop ,where drums are still made in the traditional way .Some of them are huge! Another(5.attract)-----in my hometown is the local library .It's an (6.educate)-----place where anyone can borrow books anh take them home to read .Besides ,it also has a (7.read)-------club .I'm one of its members ,and we gather once a week to discuss what we've read together .My hometown is also a (8.culture)-------centre ,with many traditional festivals and activities .I love it very much
1. interesting;
2. historical;
3. villagers;
4. locality
5. attraction;
6. educational;
7. reading;
8. cultural
bạn tham khảo nhé

Top Bottom