Traffic jams in Vietnam

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Các bạn sửa bài này hộ mình ạ
Traffic problem is one of the most popular things in our life. We can't avoid it because it is a part of the life. But there are too many traffic problems in Vietnam especially in large city like Hai Phong, Ha Noi,… So what is traffic problem happened in Vietnam. First, there are too many traffic accident in Vietnam. If you read about government's statistics about traffic accident in Vietnam, you will be surprised. In 2017, there are 22.468 people who dead by traffic accident. It's a large number! So what do reasons cause traffic accident ? I think one of that is igorance about traffic rules and traffic safety of people. The children don't know how to ride their vehicles carefully. If you read in here, I really sure you will have a question: Why do you said vehicles not bicycles? The children just can ride bicycles. But no! They also ride motorbike even they haven't enough age. So I think you understand about igorance about traffic rules of children in Vietnam. But it just one reason. There are too many reasons can be talked but in this paragraph I won't talk about they. Second, the road in Vietnam are very bumpy and narrow. OK, We can understand about it because our country isn't rich country so we don't have enough money to improve road. But we need to spend more money to road. I think we need to know about nessecary of road. We can't go everywhere if we don't have road. So we can't do anything without road. Therefore many road are repaired. As the result, there are many unfinished construction. And the road are more and more narrow. So, people are travel don't have enough place to go so they will break their vehicles. Especially, there are many holes very large apper in everywhere in road. Road users can be fall down anytime. Third, people in Vietnam don't have a sense of community road safety. They encroach on the road. As the result, they cause more and more traffic accidents. In conclusion, it's nessecary that both government and citizen put their contribution to solve traffic problems in Vietnam. We can organise many groups to raise a fund to improve and advance road in our country. And we can try to clean up our street near our neighbourhood and home. We can talk to school to teach student about road safety. Ok, that is the end! Good bye and I will be happy if you write about your conclusion to prevent traffic problems in Vietnam. See you later!

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Traffic problem is one of the most popular things in our life. We can't avoid it because it is a part of the life. But there are too many traffic problems in Vietnam especially in large city like Hai Phong, Ha Noi,… So what is traffic problem happened in Vietnam. First, there are too many traffic accident in Vietnam. If you read about government's statistics about traffic accident in Vietnam, you will be surprised. In 2017, there are 22.468 people who dead by traffic accident. It's a large number! So what do reasons cause traffic accident ? I think one of that is igorance about traffic rules and traffic safety of people. The children don't know how to ride their vehicles carefully. If you read in here, I really sure you will have a question: Why do you said vehicles not bicycles? The children just can ride bicycles. But no! They also ride motorbike even they haven't enough age. So I think you understand about igorance about traffic rules of children in Vietnam. But it just one reason. There are too many reasons can be talked but in this paragraph I won't talk about they. Second, the road in Vietnam are very bumpy and narrow. OK, We can understand about it because our country isn't rich country so we don't have enough money to improve road. But we need to spend more money to road. I think we need to know about nessecary of road. We can't go everywhere if we don't have road. So we can't do anything without road. Therefore many road are repaired. As the result, there are many unfinished construction. And the road are more and more narrow. So, people are travel don't have enough place to go so they will break their vehicles. Especially, there are many holes very large apper in everywhere in road. Road users can be fall down anytime. Third, people in Vietnam don't have a sense of community road safety. They encroach on the road. As the result, they cause more and more traffic accidents. In conclusion, it's nessecary that both government and citizen put their contribution to solve traffic problems in Vietnam. We can organise many groups to raise a fund to improve and advance road in our country. And we can try to clean up our street near our neighbourhood and home. We can talk to school to teach student about road safety. Ok, that is the end! Good bye and I will be happy if you write about your conclusion to prevent traffic problems in Vietnam. See you later!
If you read about government's statistics about traffic accident in Vietnam, you will be surprised. In 2017, there are 22.468 people who dead by traffic accident. It's a large number!
- government's sửa thành government.
I think one of that is igorance about traffic rules and traffic safety of people.
- igorance sửa thành ignorance.
So I think you understand about igorance about traffic rules of children in Vietnam.
- igorance sửa thành ignorance.
I think we need to know about nessecary of road. We can't go everywhere if we don't have road.
- nessecary sửa thành necessity
Especially, there are many holes very large apper in everywhere in road. Road users can be fall down anytime.
- apper sửa thành appear
As the result, they cause more and more traffic accidents. In conclusion, it's nessecary that both government and citizen put their contribution to solve traffic problems in Vietnam.
- nessecary sửa thành necessary

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️

Traffic => The traffic problem is one of the most popular things in our life. We can't avoid it because it is a part of the life=> life. But there are too many traffic problems in Vietnam especially in large city => cities like Hai Phong, Ha Noi,… So what is traffic => the traffic problem happened => that happened in Vietnam? First, there are => is too many traffic accident in Vietnam. If you read about government's => the government's statistics about traffic accident => accidents in Vietnam, you will be surprised. In 2017, there are 22.468 people who dead => died by traffic accident => accidents . It's a large number! So what do reasons cause traffic accident => accidents? I think one of that is igorance => ignorant about traffic rules and traffic safety of people. The children don't know how to ride their vehicles carefully. If you read in here, I really sure you will have a question: Why do you said => say vehicles, not bicycles? The children just can ride bicycles. But no! They also ride motorbike => motorbikes even they haven't enough age. So I think you understand about igorance => ignorance about traffic rules of children in Vietnam. But it just one reason. There are too many reasons can => that can be talked but in this paragraph, I won't talk about they => them. Second, the road => roads in Vietnam are very bumpy and narrow. OK, We can understand about it because our country isn't rich => a rich country so we don't have enough money to improve road => roads. But we need to spend more money to => on road. I think we need to know about nessecary => necessary of road. We can't go everywhere if we don't have road => the road. So we can't do anything without road => the road. Therefore many road => roads are repaired. As the result, there are many unfinished construction => constructions. And the road are => is more and more narrow. So, people are travel don't have enough place to go so they will break their vehicles. Especially, there are many holes very large apper => appear in everywhere in road. Road users can be fall => be fallen down anytime. Third, people in Vietnam don't have a sense of community road safety. They encroach on the road. As the result, they cause more and more traffic accidents. In conclusion, it's nessecary => necessary that both government and citizen put their contribution to solve traffic problems in Vietnam. We can organise many groups to raise a fund to improve and advance road in our country. And we can try to clean up our street near our neighbourhood and home. We can talk to school => the school to teach student => students about road safety. Ok, that is the end! Good bye => Goodbye and I will be happy if you write about your conclusion to prevent traffic problems in Vietnam. See you later!
Chúc bạn học tốt ^^

Top Bottom