Traditional food in my hometown

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Các bạn sửa bài hộ mình nhé
Hai Phong is my hometown. Hai Phong give me many memories. And someone said:" Traditional food in my hometown is my best memories about my hometown.". To me that's right. And traditional food I'll talk in this paragraph is Banh da cua. It's special kind of soup in Vietnam. Many famous food newspaper write about it like a signal of food in Hai Phong. Someone will ask me :" Why is it so famous?", " Is it delicious", etc . I think you should try it to enjoy its taste. Its taste have a special taste because it has taste of ocean. Cause that reason so I think it made in Hai Phong because Hai Phong is famous for ocean and its seaport. It's very delicious but its ingredient so simple. Its ingredient is rice noodles, broth, crab tiles, meat ball and some tomatoes. That so simple right? So how can we make a delicious food with that ingredient. That needs your focus and your skills to make a good food. It's easy to make but to make a good food you must be skillful. First, we must stewing bones of pig to take that broth. We call it's nước xương. Oh that's so delicious. Second, we stir sliced tomato with some oil and pour that in stewed pot we stewing bones of pig. That will help our broth have a red colour so beautiful. Third, we pour all crab tiles. We will make rice noodles in this stage. Rice noodles will make from the best variety of rice. Next we will take ground meats and model it to circle. And we will pour it in pot. So with that stages we can make a delicious food. You can serve it with some vegetable and onions. When I eat it, I'll my hometown with the sun shining in the coast. I'll see the children play in beach with wave from ocean go to beach. We can enjoy during the day, breakfast to dinner, and even for late night snack. It's very good. I glad about banh da cua – the traditional food in my hometown. See you in another paragraph. And please tell me about traditional food where you live. Good bye and see you soon.

Reactions: Ánh 01

Ánh 01

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
13 Tháng tám 2020
TB
Thái Bình
TH và THCS Đông Hoàng
Hai Phong is my hometown. Hai Phong giveS me many memories. And someone said:" Traditional food in my hometown is my best memories about my hometown.". To me that's right. And traditional food I'll talk in this paragraph is Banh da cua. It's special kind of soup in Vietnam. Many famous food newspaperS write about it like a signal of food in Hai Phong. Someone will ask me :" Why is it so famous?", " Is it delicious?” etc . I think you should try it to enjoy its taste. Its taste haS a special taste because it has taste of ocean. Cause that reason so I think it made in Hai Phong because Hai Phong is famous for ocean and its seaport. It's very delicious but its ingredient so simple. Its ingredient is rice noodles, broth, crab tiles, meat ball and some tomatoes. That so simple right? So how can we make a delicious food with that ingredient. That needs your focus and your skills to make a good food. It's easy to make but to make a good food you must be skillful. First, we must stewing bones of pig to take that broth. We call it's nước (nuoc)xương(xuong). Oh that's so delicious. Second, we stir sliced tomato with some oil and pour that in stewed pot we stewing bones of pig. That will help our broth have a (red colour so beautiful)->beautiful red colour. Third, we pour all crab tiles. We will make rice noodles in this stage. Rice noodles will make from the best variety of rice. Next we will take ground meats and model it to circle. And we will pour it in pot. So with that stages we can make a delicious food. You can serve it with some vegetable and onions. When I eat it, I'll my hometown with the sun shining in the coast. I'll see the children play in beach with wave from ocean go to beach. We can enjoy during the day, breakfast to dinner, and even for late night snack. It's very good. I glad about banh da cua – the traditional food in my hometown. See you in another paragraph. And please tell me about traditional food where you live. Good bye and see you soon.
Mình đã sửa rồi nhé, bạn xem kĩ là thấy, mình chỉ biết sửa thế thôi, nếu sai cho mình xin lỗi nhé!!

Minh Tín

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2017
Hai Phong is my hometown. Hai Phong give me many memories. And someone said:" Traditional food in my hometown is my best memories about my hometown.". To me that's right. And traditional food I'll talk in this paragraph is Banh da cua. It's special kind of soup in Vietnam. Many famous food newspaper write about it like a signal of food in Hai Phong. Someone will ask me :" Why is it so famous?", " Is it delicious", etc . I think you should try it to enjoy its taste. Its taste have a special taste because it has taste of ocean. Cause that reason so I think it made in Hai Phong because Hai Phong is famous for ocean and its seaport. It's very delicious but its ingredient so simple. Its ingredient is rice noodles, broth, crab tiles, meat ball and some tomatoes. That so simple right? So how can we make a delicious food with that ingredient. That needs your focus and your skills to make a good food. It's easy to make but to make a good food you must be skillful. First, we must stewing bones of pig to take that broth. We call it's nước xương. Oh that's so delicious. Second, we stir sliced tomato with some oil and pour that in stewed pot we stewing bones of pig. That will help our broth have a red colour so beautiful. Third, we pour all crab tiles. We will make rice noodles in this stage. Rice noodles will make from the best variety of rice. Next we will take ground meats and model it to circle. And we will pour it in pot. So with that stages we can make a delicious food. You can serve it with some vegetable and onions. When I eat it, I'll my hometown with the sun shining in the coast. I'll see the children play in beach with wave from ocean go to beach. We can enjoy during the day, breakfast to dinner, and even for late night snack. It's very good. I glad about banh da cua – the traditional food in my hometown. See you in another paragraph. And please tell me about traditional food where you live. Good bye and see you soon.

Hai Phong is my hometown. Hai Phong give (GIVES) me many memories. And Someone (ONCE) said:" Traditional food in my hometown is my best memories about my hometown.". To me that's right. (1) And The traditional food I'll talk about in this paragraph is Banh da cua. It's A special kind of soup in Vietnam. Many famous food newspaper MAGAZINES write about it like a signal of food in Hai Phong. REFERS TO IT AS A SYMBOL OF FOOD (ICONIC FOOD) IN HAI PHONG / (2) Someone will ask me:" Why is it so famous?", " Is it delicious?", etc . I think you WE should try it to enjoy its taste. Its taste have HAS a special taste because it has A taste of THE ocean. (3) Cause that reason so I think it made in Hai Phong because Hai Phong is famous for ocean and its seaport. It's very delicious but its ingredientS ARE so simple. THE ingredientS ARE rice noodles, broth, crab tiles CRAB ROE, meatballS and some tomatoes. That'S so simple right? So how can we make A DELICIOUS a delicious food BANH DA CUA DISH with that THOSE ingredientS? That needs Your focus and your skills ARE NEEDED to make a good food DISH. It's easy to make but to make a good food you must be skillful. First, we must stewing bones of A pig to MAKE THE broth. We call it's nước xương. Oh that's IT'S delicious. Second, we stir-FRY sliced THE tomatoES with some oil and pour THE stewing bones of THE pig IN. That will help our THE broth have a red AND BEAUTIFUL color so beautiful. Third, we PUT all THE crab tiles CRAB ROE IN. We will make rice noodles AT this stage. Rice noodles will make SHOULD/MUST BE MADE from the best variety of rice. Next, we will take ground meats and model it to circle. FORM IT INTO BALLS. THEN, we will PLACE it in A pot AND COOK IT FOR ...... (4) So with those stages we can make a delicious food. You can serve it with some vegetableS LIKE onions. When I eat it, I CAN SEE my hometown with the sun shining ON the coast. I CAN SEE the children playING in THE beach with wave from ocean go to beach. We can enjoy IT during the day, FROM breakfast to dinner, and even for A late-night snack. It's very good. I'M glad about banh da cua – the traditional food in my hometown. (5) See you in another paragraph. And please tell me about traditional food where you live. Good bye and see you soon.
-------------------------------------------------
(1) Viết lại:
- My favorite traditional food I'll tell you about is Banh Da Cua.
- This paragraph will be about Banh Da Cua, which is a traditional food in my hometown.
(2) Viết lại:
Many people wonder how delicious it is, so it's recommended that they try it to know.
(3): Viết lại:
The reason why this is made in Hai Phong is that Hai Phong is very famous for its beaches and seaports.
(4): Viết lại:
After the meat is well-cooked, the delicious Banh Da Cua is done.
(5) Trong viết luận không ai viết thế này cả. Đây chỉ nên dùng trong giao tiếp hay viết thư thôi.
---------------------------------------------------
Mình xin viết lại đoạn văn này:
It's true that the cuisine in each region of Vietnam is wonderful and unique. In my opinion, the best hometown food I've had is Banh Da Cua. Banh Da Cua originates in my hometown Hai Phong. It's a kind of soup with broth, rice noodles, crab meat and Banh Da as the main ingredients with various side dishes. It's considered to be the iconic food of Hai Phong, because of its delicious taste of the ocean. Despite its good taste, it's quite easy to make. The crab meat is properly washed and separated from the shell. Then, it is ground, salted well then boiled in hot water. After the meat is cooked, the remaining water is seasoned with tamarind and spices to make a savory broth. Meanwhile, the cooked crab meat is sauteed. Banh Da, rice noodles and the side dishes are then prepared to be served with the broth and crab meat. Although the process seems easy enough, one's great attention and skills are needed to make one truly iconic dish. Since this dish is available all day long, we can enjoy it at any moment of the day, from breakfast to dinner or even supper. Banh Da Cua, despite being a traditional dish, is mentioned in many famous food magazines. I'm very proud of my hometown's traditional food. I hope more and more people will know about it and try it.

(Cách làm mình tham khảo bên Wikipedia, có gì thiếu sót hãy thêm vào)

Last edited:
Top Bottom