Trắc nghiệm tổng hợp

Hà Việt Sơn

Học sinh
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười hai 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits blank (17).
My village is about 50 kilometers from the city center. It is a very (17)________place where people plant flowers and vegetables only. It is very famous for its pretty roses and picturesque scenes. The air is quite fresh, however, the smell of the roses make people (18)________ cool. In spring, my village looks (19)________ a carpet with plenty of colors. Tourists come to visit it so often. Nowadays, with electricity, it doesn’t take the villagers much time to water the roses.
A:
beautiful
B:
beauty
C:
beatify
D:
beautifully
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
The Space of Gong Culture in Central Highlands
The space of gong culture in Central Highlands of Viet Nam covers 5 provinces of Kon Turn, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong and Lam Dong. The masters of gong culture are the ethnic groups of Ba Na, Xo Dang, M’Nong, Co Ho, Ro Mam, E De, Giarai... The gong performances are always closely tied to community cultural rituals and ceremonies of the ethnic groups in Central Highlands. Many researchers have classified gongs as ceremonial musical instrument and the gong sounds as a means to communicate with deities and gods.
The gongs are made of bronze. Their diameter is from 20cm to 60cm or from 90cm to 120cm. A set of gongs consists of 2 to 12 or 13 units and even to 18 or 20 units in some places.
‎In most of the ethnic groups, namely Giarai, Ede, Kpah, Ba Na, Xo Dang, Brau, Co Ho, etc., only males are allowed to play gongs. However, in others such as Ma and M’Nong groups, both males and females can play gongs. Few ethnic groups (for example, E De Bih), gongs are performed by women only.
As for the majority of ethnic groups in Central Highlands, gongs are musical instruments of sacred power. It is believed that every gong is the settlement of a god who gets more powerful as the gong is older. Therefore, gongs are associated to all events in one’s life, such as the inauguration of new houses, funerals, buffalo sacrifice, new harvest, ceremony to pray for people’s and cattle"s health, ceremony to see off soldiers to the front, and the victory celebration.
The word “inauguration” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to ________.
A:
building
B:
finding
C:
sale
D:
opening
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits blank (18).
My village is about 50 kilometers from the city center. It is a very (17)________ place where people plant flowers and vegetables only. It is very famous for its pretty roses and picturesque scenes. The air is quite fresh, however, the smell of the roses make people (18)________cool. In spring, my village looks (19)________ a carpet with plenty of colors. Tourists come to visit it so often. Nowadays, with electricity, it doesn’t take the villagers much time to water the roses.
A:
felt
B:
feel
C:
to feel
D:
feeling
Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentence.
Question 7. The Viet people have many _______ customs and crafts.
A:
customary
B:
traditional
C:
tradition
D:
culture
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question16. Thanks to the guide, we’ve learnt a lot of interesting information about the ethnic groups in Viet nam.
A:
boring
B:
challenging
C:
fascinating
D:
exciting
Question10. In the Central Highlands, the biggest and tallest house in the village is the _______ house.
A:
community
B:
commune
C:
communication
D:
communal
Choose the sentence which has a similar meaning to the first one.
Question 23. Despite the firefighters’efforts, the building burned down completely.
A:
The firefighters did not work hard enough, and so the building was entirely burned down.
B:
The building would not have burned completely if the firefighters had tried harder.
C:
As a result of what the firefighters had done, the building was destroyed in the fire.
D:
The fire entirely destroyed the building even though the firefighters tried to stop it.
Choose the underlined part A, B, C or D that needs correcting.
314974b4-f102-4efc-a9a8-dea914a25ed2_imgImportWord3.jpeg

A:
A
B:
B
C:
C
D:
D
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
A:
worship
B:
enjoy
C:
belong
D:
behave
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) to each of the following questions.
Question15. The Thai worship their ancestors. Every year they hold festivals and ceremonies with alternating songs between boys and girls, and many traditional games.
A:
grandfathers
B:
forefathers
C:
grandparents
D:
fathers
Question 22. I only remembered we had a meeting when you called me.
A:
You always phone me to remind me of when our meeting is.
B:
As soon as I realized that we had a meeting, you called me.
C:
I didn’t remember about our meeting until you called.
D:
I was happy because you remembered to call me for the meeting.
Question 25. There is little hope that Craig will be able to find a job.
A:
Craig hopes that he won’t have to find work for himself.
B:
Craig has given up hope of finding employment.
C:
It is not very likely that Craig’s search for employment will be successful.
D:
Craig hopes that it will only take a little time for him to get work.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
The space of gong culture in Central Highlands of Viet Nam covers 5 provinces of Kon Turn, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong and Lam Dong. The masters of gong culture are the ethnic groups of Ba Na, Xo Dang, M’Nong, Co Ho, Ro Mam, E De, Giarai... The gong performances are always closely tied to community cultural rituals and ceremonies of the ethnic groups in Central Highlands. Many researchers have classified gongs as ceremonial musical instrument and the gong sounds as a means to communicate with deities and gods.
The gongs are made of bronze. Their diameter is from 20cm to 60cm or from 90cm to 120cm. A set of gongs consists of 2 to 12 or 13 units and even to 18 or 20 units in some places.
‎In most of the ethnic groups, namely Giarai, Ede, Kpah, Ba Na, Xo Dang, Brau, Co Ho, etc., only males are allowed to play gongs. However, in others such as Ma and M’Nong groups, both males and females can play gongs. Few ethnic groups (for example, E De Bih), gongs are performed by women only.
As for the majority of ethnic groups in Central Highlands, gongs are musical instruments of sacred power. It is believed that every gong is the settlement of a god who gets more powerful as the gong is older. Therefore, gongs are associated to all events in one’s life, such as the inauguration of new houses, funerals, buffalo sacrifice, new harvest, ceremony to pray for people’s and cattle"s health, ceremony to see off soldiers to the front, and the victory celebration.
Gong culture can be found in ________ .
A:
Kon Turn
B:
highlands in Viet Nam
C:
Kon Turn and Gia Lai
D:
Central Highlands
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions .
A:
generous
B:
princess
C:
cinema
D:
comedy
55ac67a0-429f-48a7-9dab-decd31e64e72_imgImportWord2.jpeg

A:
A
B:
B
C:
C
D:
D
Question8. Don’t worry. It is _______ to travel to that village even at night.
A:
difficult
B:
inconvenient
C:
unsafe
D:
safe
Question 24. While I sympathize with your problem, there is nothing I can do to help.
A:
I can’t do anything for you, though I understand what you are going through.
B:
Perhaps I can help you if you tell me more about your problem.
C:
I would like to help you sort out this problem, but I won’t.
D:
Since I have no idea about your problem, I cannot be of any assistance.
Question9. Yoga helps us learn _______ to co-ordinate breathing and movement.
A:
what
B:
when
C:
why
D:
how
Question12. An old woman was ________ the goats up the mountainside.
A:
running
B:
riding
C:
talking
D:
herding
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
A:
although
B:
paragraph
C:
enough
D:
laugh
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits blank (19).
My village is about 50 kilometers from the city center. It is a very (17)________ place where people plant flowers and vegetables only. It is very famous for its pretty roses and picturesque scenes. The air is quite fresh, however, the smell of the roses make people (18)________ cool. In spring, my village looks (19)________a carpet with plenty of colors. Tourists come to visit it so often. Nowadays, with electricity, it doesn’t take the villagers much time to water the roses.
A:
same
B:
alike
C:
as
D:
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question14. In the kitchen
Mom: “Pour the cooking oil into the pan, wait to heat it before frying something”
Daughter: “____________”
A:
You’re welcome
B:
I see
C:
It’s not true
D:
It’s good
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
A:
unique
B:
harmful
C:
slowly
D:
cloudy
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Question13. In the Museum of Ethology
Tourist guide: “There are 54 ethnic groups of people in Viet nam and they have their own ways of life, customs and traditions”
Tourist: “That’s________!”
A:
nonsense
B:
OK
C:
awesome
D:
pity
Question11. Life in a small town is _______ than that in a big city.
A:
much peaceful
B:
much more peaceful
C:
peaceful
D:
less peaceful

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits blank (17).
My village is about 50 kilometers from the city center. It is a very (17)________place where people plant flowers and vegetables only. It is very famous for its pretty roses and picturesque scenes. The air is quite fresh, however, the smell of the roses make people (18)________ cool. In spring, my village looks (19)________ a carpet with plenty of colors. Tourists come to visit it so often. Nowadays, with electricity, it doesn’t take the villagers much time to water the roses.
A:
beautiful
B:
beauty
C:
beatify
D:
beautifully
The word “inauguration” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to ________.
A:
building
B:
finding
C:
sale
D:
opening
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits blank (18).
My village is about 50 kilometers from the city center. It is a very (17)________ place where people plant flowers and vegetables only. It is very famous for its pretty roses and picturesque scenes. The air is quite fresh, however, the smell of the roses make people (18)________cool. In spring, my village looks (19)________ a carpet with plenty of colors. Tourists come to visit it so often. Nowadays, with electricity, it doesn’t take the villagers much time to water the roses.
A:
felt
B:
feel
C:
to feel
D:
feeling
Question 7. The Viet people have many _______ customs and crafts.
A:
customary
B:
traditional
C:
tradition
D:
culture
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question16. Thanks to the guide, we’ve learnt a lot of interesting information about the ethnic groups in Viet nam.
A:
boring
B:
challenging
C:
fascinating
D:
exciting
Question10. In the Central Highlands, the biggest and tallest house in the village is the _______ house.
A:
community
B:
commune
C:
communication
D:
communal
Question 23. Despite the firefighters’efforts, the building burned down completely.
A:
The firefighters did not work hard enough, and so the building was entirely burned down.
B:
The building would not have burned completely if the firefighters had tried harder.
C:
As a result of what the firefighters had done, the building was destroyed in the fire.
D:
The fire entirely destroyed the building even though the firefighters tried to stop it.
314974b4-f102-4efc-a9a8-dea914a25ed2_imgImportWord3.jpeg

A:
A
B:
B
C:
C
D:
D
A:
worship
B:
enjoy
C:
belong
D:
behave
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) to each of the following questions.
Question15. The Thai worship their ancestors. Every year they hold festivals and ceremonies with alternating songs between boys and girls, and many traditional games.
A:
grandfathers
B:
forefathers
C:
grandparents
D:
fathers
Question 22. I only remembered we had a meeting when you called me.
A:
You always phone me to remind me of when our meeting is.
B:
As soon as I realized that we had a meeting, you called me.
C:
I didn’t remember about our meeting until you called.
D:
I was happy because you remembered to call me for the meeting.
Question 25. There is little hope that Craig will be able to find a job.
A:
Craig hopes that he won’t have to find work for himself.
B:
Craig has given up hope of finding employment.
C:
It is not very likely that Craig’s search for employment will be successful.
D:
Craig hopes that it will only take a little time for him to get work.
Gong culture can be found in ________ .
A:
Kon Turn
B:
highlands in Viet Nam
C:
Kon Turn and Gia Lai
D:
Central Highlands
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions .
A:
generous
B:
princess
C:
cinema
D:
comedy
55ac67a0-429f-48a7-9dab-decd31e64e72_imgImportWord2.jpeg

A:
A
B:
B
C:
C
D:
D
Question8. Don’t worry. It is _______ to travel to that village even at night.
A:
difficult
B:
inconvenient
C:
unsafe
D:
safe
Question 24. While I sympathize with your problem, there is nothing I can do to help.
A:
I can’t do anything for you, though I understand what you are going through.
B:
Perhaps I can help you if you tell me more about your problem.
C:
I would like to help you sort out this problem, but I won’t.
D:
Since I have no idea about your problem, I cannot be of any assistance.
Question9. Yoga helps us learn _______ to co-ordinate breathing and movement.
A:
what
B:
when
C:
why
D:
how
Question12. An old woman was ________ the goats up the mountainside.
A:
running
B:
riding
C:
talking
D:
herding
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
A:
although
B:
paragraph
C:
enough
D:
laugh
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits blank (19).
My village is about 50 kilometers from the city center. It is a very (17)________ place where people plant flowers and vegetables only. It is very famous for its pretty roses and picturesque scenes. The air is quite fresh, however, the smell of the roses make people (18)________ cool. In spring, my village looks (19)________a carpet with plenty of colors. Tourists come to visit it so often. Nowadays, with electricity, it doesn’t take the villagers much time to water the roses.
A:
same
B:
alike
C:
as
D:
Question14. In the kitchen
Mom: “Pour the cooking oil into the pan, wait to heat it before frying something”
Daughter: “____________”
A:
You’re welcome
B:
I see
C:
It’s not true
D:
It’s good
A:
unique
B:
harmful
C:
slowly
D:
cloudy
Question13. In the Museum of Ethology
Tourist guide: “There are 54 ethnic groups of people in Viet nam and they have their own ways of life, customs and traditions”
Tourist: “That’s________!”
A:
nonsense
B:
OK
C:
awesome
D:
pity
Question11. Life in a small town is _______ than that in a big city.
A:
much peaceful
B:
much more peaceful
C:
peaceful
D:
less peaceful
17.beautiful
2. D
7. traditional
16. boring >< interesting
10. communal
23. The fire entirely destroyed the building even though the firefighters tried to stop it.
9. worship nhấn âm 1 còn lại âm 2
15. ancestors = forefathers
22. As soon as I realized that we had a meeting, you called me.
25. It is not very likely that Craig’s search for employment will be successful.
1D: unique
2 C: Central Highlands
3.B: awesome
4. A: communal
5, D: I see
6. A: how
7.C: worship
8.C: feel
9.A: forefathers
10. D: enough
1. B
2. D