English THPT Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh 11:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer:

1. I’ve got a temperature. I feel under the .......... . A. health B. shape C. weather D. age
2. The .......... from the top of the hill is incredible. A. view B. spectacle C. sight D. scene
3. The Minister was accused of .......... the truth. A. reforming B. revising C. shifting D. distorting
4. If you ............ a nap after lunch, you’ll be able to work until much later in the day. A. sleep B. take C. find D. catch
5. The .......... of this city are well secured. A. high-crime areas B. areas of crime high
C. areas where is high crime D. higher criminal areas
6. He suffered from a heart attack on stage, in .......... view of the audience. A. complete B. open C. full D. right
7. Let’s play a trick ........... Peter – we’ll hide his bag behind the window. A. at B. for C. down D. on
8. I am very pleased to receive .......... parcel you sent me. A. a B. an C. the D. some
9. I think that is the most appropriate ......... of action to follow. A. path B. course C. method D. way
10. She went under .......... as a waitress to write an article on tipping. A. mask B. act C. pose D. cover
11. Just because Laura makes a lot of money, everyone expects her to ............ all the bills. A. foot B. stand C. run D. carry
12. Banks pay you .......... if you leave your money in an account. A. profit B. interest C. value D. income
13. It is forbidden to dismiss an employee on the .......... of personal appearance.
A. ground B. foundation C. basis D. evidence
14. Playing a sport can help people to .......... with the stress of modern life. A. live B. manage C survive D. cope
15. I really admire people who are prepared to put their job .......... for the sake of their principles. A. on the line B. in the air C. under pressure D. on the wall

Reactions: S I M O

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. I’ve got a temperature. I feel under the .......... . A. health B. shape C. weather D. age
under the weather: không khoẻ
2. The .......... from the top of the hill is incredible. A. view B. spectacle C. sight D. scene
3. The Minister was accused of .......... the truth. A. reforming B. revising C. shifting D. distorting
distort: bóp méo
4. If you ............ a nap after lunch, you’ll be able to work until much later in the day. A. sleep B. take C. find D. catch
take a nap: ngủ ngắn
5. The .......... of this city are well secured. A. high-crime areas B. areas of crime high
C. areas where is high crime D. higher criminal areas
6. He suffered from a heart attack on stage, in .......... view of the audience. A. complete B. open C. full D. right
7. Let’s play a trick ........... Peter – we’ll hide his bag behind the window. A. at B. for C. down D. on
8. I am very pleased to receive .......... parcel you sent me. A. a B. an C. the D. some
9. I think that is the most appropriate ......... of action to follow. A. path B. course C. method D. way
10. She went under .......... as a waitress to write an article on tipping. A. mask B. act C. pose D. cover
go under cover: ngụy trang
11. Just because Laura makes a lot of money, everyone expects her to ............ all the bills. A. foot B. stand C. run D. carry
foot the bill: trả tiền
12. Banks pay you .......... if you leave your money in an account. A. profit B. interest C. value D. income
interest: lãi
13. It is forbidden to dismiss an employee on the .......... of personal appearance.
A. ground B. foundation C. basis D. evidence
14. Playing a sport can help people to .......... with the stress of modern life. A. live B. manage C survive D. cope
15. I really admire people who are prepared to put their job .......... for the sake of their principles. A. on the line B. in the air C. under pressure D. on the wall
on the line: at serious risk

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: S I M O
Top Bottom