Ngoại ngữ Total English Grammar -C1

Hz♥Trum♥Hz

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Instructions:
Total Grammar Intermediate Level Test 06 was designed to help you practice Intermediate English Grammar Skills. You will read a sentence with a blank. There are four choices for you to choose. You should choose the most appropriate answer to complete the question.

Example:

They ______ my brothers.
A. is
B. am
C. are
D. be

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Instructions:
Total Grammar Intermediate Level Test 06 was designed to help you practice Intermediate English Grammar Skills. You will read a sentence with a blank. There are four choices for you to choose. You should choose the most appropriate answer to complete the question.

Example:

They ______ my brothers.
A. is
B. am
C. are
D. be
The correct answer is C. You should choose C then click “Submit” button to answer.

Reactions: Hz♥Trum♥Hz

NYuuWindy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Củ Chi
The answer is C. Because we have "they" , so we use "are"

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
Instructions:

Example:

They ______ my brothers.
A. is
B. am
C. are
D. be
The answer is C
They/we/you/Plural noun+are
She/he/it/singular noun + is
I +am
r107

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
They ______ my brothers.
A. is
B. am
C. are
D. be
The correct answer is C are

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
Answer : C
He, she, it, tên địa danh ( Vietnam, Inodesia,...), tên riêng ( Duc, Hoa, Lan, Mai,...), S1 with S2,.... +V(s/es)( động từ chia ở ngôi 3 số ít) ( tobe: is)
I, we, you, they, Ns ( danh từ số nhiều), S1 and S2 + V(nguyên thể) ( động từ chia ngôi thứ 1) ( tobe: are)

Top Bottom