English THCS Topic: Should children be given the freedom to dress anyway they want ?

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Mình nghĩ đầu tiên bạn nên trả lời nên hay không nên, sau đó đưa ra luận điểm để chứng minh, cuối cùng khẳng định lại quan điểm của mình.
Theo quan điểm của mình thì trẻ em nên được tự do mặc những gì họ muốn nhưng bô mẹ nên để ý con cái của mình và cho họ những lời khuyên.
Bạn tự phát triển ý rồi viết sang tiếng anh nhé :D

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Yes.
Parents should, however, have the last say depending on the child's age. But eg, if a child is walking out with t-shirts and shorts in minus degrees (Celsius) a parent, has to intervene.
But the child should have the right to decide what kind of clothes they like, color, style etc. Kids are all allowed to dress however they like. I will give suggestions and most often they take my advice.
I do not feel comfortable in all kinds of clothes either so why should I force children to dress in clothes they do not feel good or comfortable in?

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Ngọc's

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
5 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
THPT Lê Xoay
  • I totally agree with the idea that children should be allowed to dress anyway they want.
  • The children may feel self-confident and comfortable if they can dress the clothes which they love.
  • However, parents should supervise over what their children wear and strict restrictions shouldn't imposed on them because it can create rebels.

Top Bottom