Dương Võ

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng ba 2018
Bình Dương
Trường THPT Bình Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Talk about a modern device you have (laptop or smartphone)
  1. What is it?
  2. What is it made by?
  3. When and where did you buy it? (or How and who did you have it?)
  4. What do you use it for?
  5. Why do you like it?
Mấy bn ơi giúp mình viết một bài nói nha. Chiều nay mình phải nộp rồi. Thank you

Dưa Chuột

GOLDEN Challenge’s winner
Thành viên
7 Tháng năm 2018
Bình Định
THPT Số 1 Phù Cát
Talk about a modern device you have (laptop or smartphone)
I have several pieces of modern technology and electronic gadgets that I often use and among them, I would like to talk about the laptop I have. This is a laptop computer which is manufactured by HP. This laptop has a good configuration and it supports most of the latest software. It came with the Windows 8 operating system and it was a bit expensive for me to buy. I bought it a few months ago when I replaced my old Dell laptop with this new one.

I use it for my official purposes as well as personal purposes. I use the internet, communicate with my friends using this laptop. I sometimes prepare some documents, surf internet and play games in it as well. This laptop serves my entertainment also. I watch movies, listen to music and play games in it. In fact, I use this laptop more frequently than any other electronic device I have except the cell phone.

I own laptop for more than 10 years but I bought this current one 3-4 months ago. Since the technology changes and to use the latest software and to get faster performance, we need to upgrade our computers and laptops, I replaced my old laptop with this new one.

As I have already mentioned, I use this laptop to use the internet, play games, create documents, contact my friends, maintain my blogs, watch movies, listen to music and for many other important purposes. This laptop has become an unavoidable technology for me that I use almost every day.

Top Bottom