Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
1 your family life
2 what household chores do you do to help your parent
1.let me introduce about my family. I live with my mum, my dad and my siblings . Talk about my mother, she is a ......-year-old woman. In every morning, she is the one who wakes up earliest to prepare the breakfast, clothes and necessary things for my father, me and my sister. After we leave home to work or study, my mother will have a quick breakfast . After work she runs fast to the market, buys some fresh food and backs to home to cook lunch.In general, my mother is a gentle caring woman and sometimes she is very strict..My father is ...years old He is tall and very strong. His job is
My schedule is changed frequently so I don’t spend much time to my family. But any time when I am free I try to help my mother in household chores and take care of my sister. In my family, each person has a different responsibility but we always stand together to enjoy happiness moments, overcome the difficult time and solve the problems. I understand that there is nothing that is more important than my family. I love my family so much.

1. wash the dishes
  2. Putting the cloths for drying, bringing them once they were dried, folding them and seperating them for ironing.
  3. Ironing cloths
  4. Grocery Shopping
  5. Sunday dusting and cleaning
  6. Tidy-Up Room
  7. Clean Table After Meal
  8. Set the table for meals.
  9. Feed pets.
  10. Water the garden and indoor plants.

Top Bottom