English THPT To V, V nt, Ving

mimi160725

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
9 Tháng mười một 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dùng danh động từ hoặc động từ nguyên thể có "to" của động từ trong ngoặc đơn để hoàn thành các câu sau:
1. I can't think of (go) _____ to visit her in hospital without (buy) ______ some plowers.
2. The examiner gave the students some time (think) ________.
3. The play is programmed (start) ________ at 7 a.m, so we have decided (meet) _______ at 6.30.
4. I am looking forward to (see) _____ the film again.
5. I intend (study) ______ English (understand) ______ American business methods.
6. She still plans on (marry) ______ him even after he refused (buy) ________ her an engagement ring.
7. I can not resist (eat) ______ fish and chips when I am in England.
8. She enjoys (go) _____ to parties and (dance) _____ in the discos all the night long.
9. I stopped (live) _______ in London when I realized it was time for me (move) ______.
10. Don't forget (turn) _______ off the heating before (leave) ______ the house.
11. I understand (buy) ______ red roses for your girlfriend on St. Valentine's Day was a bit old-fashioned.
12. You should think about (save) ______ until you have enough money.
13. We all dislike (have) ______ (work) _______ even though we are all anger (spend) ______ money on (have) ______ a good time and (get) ______ the things we want.
14. You mustn't mind (take) ______ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests (enjoy) ______ their meal.
15. I like (watch) _______ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) _______ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) ______.
16. I enjoy (visit) ______ the internet cafe on my way home (check) ______ my e-mails and maybe (surf) _____ the net for a while.
17. (Eat) ______ apples is better for you than (drink) ______ fizzy orange juice.
18. I meant (buy) ______ some croissants before (leave) _______ for work.
19. Don't hesitate (ask) ______ me if you have any questions.
20. (Be) _____ honest, she told me all her stories.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Dùng danh động từ hoặc động từ nguyên thể có "to" của động từ trong ngoặc đơn để hoàn thành các câu sau:
1. I can't think of (go) going to visit her in hospital without (buy) buying some plowers.

2. The examiner gave the students some time (think) __to think______.

3. The play is programmed (start) ___to start_____ at 7 a.m, so we have decided (meet) ___to meet____ at 6.30.
  • decide to Vo: quyết định làm gì
4. I am looking forward to (see) __seeing___ the film again.
  • look forward to Ving: mong chờ điều gì đó
5. I intend (study) __to study____ English (understand) ___to understand___ American business methods.
  • intend to Vo: dự định làm gì đó
6. She still plans on (marry) __marrying____ him even after he refused (buy) ___to buy_____ her an engagement ring.
  • refuse to Vo: từ chối làm gì
7. I can not resist (eat) _eating_____ fish and chips when I am in England.
  • resist Ving: cưỡng lại việc gì
8. She enjoys (go) __going___ to parties and (dance) __dancing___ in the discos all the night long.

9. I stopped (live) ___living____ in London when I realized it was time for me (move) ___to move___.
  • stop Ving: dừng làm việc gì lại
10. Don't forget (turn) __to turn_____ off the heating before (leave) __leaving____ the house.
  • forget to Vo: quên làm gì
11. I understand (buy) __buying____ red roses for your girlfriend on St. Valentine's Day was a bit old-fashioned.

12. You should think about (save) ___saving___ until you have enough money.

13. We all dislike (have) ___having ___ (work) ___to work____ even though we are all anger (spend) __spending____ money on (have)

_having_____ a good time and (get) __getting____ the things we want.
  • have to do sth: phải làm gì
14. You mustn't mind (take) _taking_____ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests (enjoy) __to enjoy____ their meal.
  • mind Ving: phiền làm gì
15. I like (watch) ___watching____ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) __to relax_____ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) ___to sleep___.

16. I enjoy (visit) __visiting____ the internet cafe on my way home (check) _to check_____ my e-mails and maybe (surf) ___to suft__ the net for a while.

17. (Eat) _Eating_____ apples is better for you than (drink) __drinking____ fizzy orange juice.

18. I meant (buy) __to buy____ some croissants before (leave) leaving_______ for work.
  • mean to Vo: có ý định làm gì
19. Don't hesitate (ask) ___to ask___ me if you have any questions.
  • don't hestiate to do sth: đừng ngần ngại làm gì
20. (Be) To be _____ honest, she told me all her stories.
  • To be honest : Thật lòng
  1. Gerund( danh động từ) có cấu trúc là động từ thêm đuôi "ing", chức năng của nó giống như một danh từ. Cụ thể, trong câu danh động từ có thể làm chủ ngữ, tân ngữ, bổ ngữ, đứng sau các giới từ: at/ on/ in/ with/ without/ before/ after/... hoặc sau một số động từ như avoid/ admit/ deny/ resist/... đặc biệt là nhóm động từ chỉ độ yêu thích: like/ love/ hate/ enjoy/ dislike.
  2. To infinitives (to Vo) có thể làm chủ ngữ, tân ngữ, bổ ngữ, đứng sau một số động từ (hoặc động từ và tân ngữ) như agree/ advice/ force/ order/ seem/...
Một số trường hợp cần lưu ý:
1.Stop
  • stop to Vo: dừng lại để làm việc khác
  • stop Ving: dừng làm việc gì lại
2.Forget
  • forget to Vo: quên làm việc gì (tương lại)
  • forget Ving: quên làm gì (trong quá khứ)
3.Remember
  • remember to Vo: nhớ để làm gì
  • remember Ving: nhớ đã làm gì
4.Try
  • try to Ving: Cố gắng làm gì
  • try Ving: thử làm gì
5.Mean
  • mean to Vo: có ý định làm gì
  • mean Ving: nghĩa là gì, liên quan đến gì
6.Dùng sau các động từ tri giác: hear, sound, smell, taste, feel, watch, notice, see, listen, find .. + O :
  • +Vo: thấy/cảm nhận/... hết toàn bộ sự việc
  • +Ving: thấy/cảm nhận/... chỉ một phần của sự việc (trong quá khứ) hoặc sự việc đang diễn ra
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: mimi160725
Top Bottom