Ngoại ngữ tìm từ sai

mâypr0

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
29 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) Their officially (A) language is English (B) but the main spoken (C) languages are (D) Ewe, Twi and Ga
2) The capital (A) of the Confeeracy was originally (B) in Mobile, but they were (C) moved (D) to Richmond
3) Peter told to me (A) everybody had left (B) the party when (C) he came (D)
4) When (A) Susan heard (B) the results, she has felt (C) more confident (D)
5) Tung said (A) he is going (B) to work in (C) Ho Chi Minh city the following month (D)
6) When I was a newly-trained (A) teacher, I was used to (B) work till (C) late every night to prepare (D) lessons
7) A number of (A) applicants has already been interviewed (B) but none of them (C) are qualified enough (D)
8) Diabetes is (A) an (B) illness causing (C) by too much sugar in (D) the blood
9) The woman was such (A) surprised (B) that she couldn't say (C) anything (D)
10) Because (A) his wife being there (B) I said nothing (C) about it (D)
11) If they will want (A) their children to get (B) higher education, they will probably (C) move (D) to a big city
12) This morning, they asked me what (A) did happen (B) the previous night (C) but I was unable (D) to tell them
13) The duties of a (A) secretary is taking phone calls, to type (B) reports, mailing the correspondence and (C) making an appointment for (D) the boss
14) It's many years since (A) I last go (B) back (C) to that (D) town
15) Drugs sold (A) over (B) the counter are much (C) more better (D)
16) There were (A) dozens (B) of people injuring (C) in the car (D) accident
17) The ground (A) was so icy (B) during (C) the night to walk on (D)
18) Students are expected (A) to be working hardly (B) for (C) their (D) exams now
19) He still (A) went swimming (B) despite of (C) the (D) heavy rain
20) Would (A) you mind to close (B) the (C) door for (D) me?
21) He was (A) such (B) an intelligent student (C) that he could pass the final exam easy (D)
22) Because (A) their financial problems, they couldn't (B) send their children to (C) a better (D) school
23) We work with (A) a person (B) whose his (C) name is (D) Ahmed
24) Everybody were (A) amazed at (B) the intelligence (C) of (D) the child
25) If you compare you (A) paper to (B) mine, you'll see what is (C) wrong with (D) it

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
1) Their officially (A) language is English (B) but the main spoken (C) languages are (D) Ewe, Twi and Ga
=> official
2) The capital (A) of the Confeeracy was originally (B) in Mobile, but they were (C) moved (D) to Richmond
=> it was
3) Peter told to me (A) everybody had left (B) the party when (C) he came (D)
=> me
4) When (A) Susan heard (B) the results, she has felt (C) more confident (D)
=> felt
5) Tung said (A) he is going (B) to work in (C) Ho Chi Minh city the following month (D)
=> was going
6) When I was a newly-trained (A) teacher, I was used to (B) work till (C) late every night to prepare (D) lessons
=> used to
7) A number of (A) applicants has already been interviewed (B) but none of them (C) are qualified enough (D)
=> have already ....
8) Diabetes is (A) an (B) illness causing (C) by too much sugar in (D) the blood
=> caused
9) The woman was such (A) surprised (B) that she couldn't say (C) anything (D)
=> so
10) Because (A) his wife being there (B) I said nothing (C) about it (D)
=> because of
11) If they will want (A) their children to get (B) higher education, they will probably (C) move (D) to a big city
=> want
12) This morning, they asked me what (A) did happen (B) the previous night (C) but I was unable (D) to tell them
=> had happened
13) The duties of a (A) secretary is taking phone calls, to type (B) reports, mailing the correspondence and (C) making an appointment for (D) the boss
=> typing
14) It's many years since (A) I last go (B) back (C) to that (D) town
=> last went
15) Drugs sold (A) over (B) the counter are much (C) more better (D)
=> better
16) There were (A) dozens (B) of people injuring (C) in the car (D) accident
=> injured
17) The ground (A) was so icy (B) during (C) the night to walk on (D)
=> too icy
18) Students are expected (A) to be working hardly (B) for (C) their (D) exams now
=> hard
19) He still (A) went swimming (B) despite of (C) the (D) heavy rain
=> despite
20) Would (A) you mind to close (B) the (C) door for (D) me?
=> closing
21) He was (A) such (B) an intelligent student (C) that he could pass the final exam easy (D)
=> easily
22) Because (A) their financial problems, they couldn't (B) send their children to (C) a better (D) school
=> because of
23) We work with (A) a person (B) whose his (C) name is (D) Ahmed
=> bỏ
24) Everybody were (A) amazed at (B) the intelligence (C) of (D) the child
=> was
25) If you compare you (A) paper to (B) mine, you'll see what is (C) wrong with (D) it
=> your

Top Bottom