Ngoại ngữ tìm từ sai

mâypr0

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
29 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) Peter said his (A) son not (B) to behave so (C) impolitely in the (D) street
2) I told him (A) pass the word to (B) Jane somehow that I would be (C) trying to her during (D) the early hours
3) Her mother said that (A) she can (B) leave the (C) house for the party the next week (D)
4) Kate asked (A) me what (B) that word means (C) in English (D)
5) Emily said (A) that her teacher would go to (B) London the next (C) day and that she will return (D) the next Sunday
6) Because there are less members (A) present tonight than there were (B) last night, we must wait (C) until the next meeting to (D) vote
7) The (A) director has not (B) decided how to deal (C) with the new problems already (D)
8) She told (A) that her father didn't go (B) to the movies and that (C) he had seen (D) that film
9) The boy told me (A) that his mother would (B) meet my (C) father the previous day (D)
10) She asked me (A) to help me with (B) that homework and told me (C) that she couldn't do it herself (D)
11) My younger brother, a naughty boy, doesn't like (A) telling (B) what to do (C) and where (D) to go
12) Preserving (A) natural resources mean (B) keeping (C) them for (D) the future generations
13) He must have been asleep (A) because there was (B) not (C) light in his room when (D) I came
14) Although (A) well (B) he does at school, he never seems to be satisfied (C) with (D) the result
15) Why (A) do you want to take (B) an (C) extra course at (D) weekends for?
16) It is so (A) a polluted river (B) that everyone (C) doesn't want to take water from(D) it for use
17) Jane practises (A) writing (B) skill everyday in order to (C) take part (D) te TOEFL test next June
18) A new bridge is being built (A) across (B) the river and it says (C) that it will be called (D) New Gate
19) It was disappointing (A) that almost (B) the guests (C) left the party earlier than (D) I expected
20) The plasma screen makes possible (A) for (B) teachers to illustrate (C) the lessons by using (D) colorful pictures and movies
21) He said he wouldn't (A) stay in (B) a hotel where (C) refused to accept (D) pets
22) He is knew (A) to be (B) the best hairdresser (C) in (D) Vietnam
23) One of the girls (A) who works (B) for the company has (C) been sacked (D)
24) There (A) must be something wrong (B) with (C) him because he looks rather tiredly (D)
25) I always get away (A) from other peoples (B) at (C) some point during (D) the day

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
1) Peter said his (A) son not (B) to behave so (C) impolitely in the (D) street
=> told his
2) I told him (A) pass the word to (B) Jane somehow that I would be (C) trying to her during (D) the early hours
=> to pass te word to
3) Her mother said that (A) she can (B) leave the (C) house for the party the next week (D)
=> she could
4) Kate asked (A) me what (B) that word means (C) in English (D)
=> meant
5) Emily said (A) that her teacher would go to (B) London the next (C) day and that she will return (D) the next Sunday
=> and then she would return
6) Because there are less members (A) present tonight than there were (B) last night, we must wait (C) until the next meeting to (D) vote
=> are few members
7) The (A) director has not (B) decided how to deal (C) with the new problems already (D)
=> problems yet
8) She told (A) that her father didn't go (B) to the movies and that (C) he had seen (D) that film
=> in that
9) The boy told me (A) that his mother would (B) meet my (C) father the previous day (D)
=> the following day
10) She asked me (A) to help me with (B) that homework and told me (C) that she couldn't do it herself (D)
=> her with
11) My younger brother, a naughty boy, doesn't like (A) telling (B) what to do (C) and where (D) to go
=> being told
12) Preserving (A) natural resources mean (B) keeping (C) them for (D) the future generations
=> means
13) He must have been asleep (A) because there was (B) not (C) light in his room when (D) I came
=> no
14) Although (A) well (B) he does at school, he never seems to be satisfied (C) with (D) the result
This word seems to be wrong. However, I can't correct it
15) Why (A) do you want to take (B) an (C) extra course at (D) weekends for?
=> What
16) It is so (A) a polluted river (B) that everyone (C) doesn't want to take water from(D) it for use
=> such
17) Jane practises (A) writing (B) skill everyday in order to (C) take part (D) te TOEFL test next June (What is "te" ? You mean "the" ?)
I don't know....
=> her writing
18) A new bridge is being built (A) across (B) the river and it says (C) that it will be called (D) New Gate
=> they say
19) It was disappointing (A) that almost (B) the guests (C) left the party earlier than (D) I expected
=> most of
20) The plasma screen makes possible (A) for (B) teachers to illustrate (C) the lessons by using (D) colorful pictures and movies
=> make possible
21) He said he wouldn't (A) stay in (B) a hotel where (C) refused to accept (D) pets
=> which
22) He is knew (A) to be (B) the best hairdresser (C) in (D) Vietnam
=> is known
23) One of the girls (A) who works (B) for the company has (C) been sacked (D)
=> work
24) There (A) must be something wrong (B) with (C) him because he looks rather tiredly (D)
=> tired
25) I always get away (A) from other peoples (B) at (C) some point during (D) the day
=> people

Reactions: one_day
Top Bottom