Ryeo wi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng sáu 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Hòa Hiếu II
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the text below and look carefully at each line. Some of the lines are correct, and some have a word which should not be there. If a line is correct, put a tick (√) by the number. If a line has a word which should not be there, write it in ‘Your answers’ part. Number 0 and 00 have been done for you.
I’m really keen on going to the cinema, so I’ve got lots of favourite 0._______
films. But the best one as I’ve seen lately is called Pressure. In some 00.___as ___
ways, I suppose that you could regard it as a detective film but it’s 1.________
different from most films of that one kind because the characters are 2.________
they such unusual people. The detective in it, for example, is a computer 3. ________
expert who solves crimes on her computer using information given to 4.________
her by her assistants, who go out and interview to people. The case in 5.________
the film concerns about the wife of a millionaire, who has gone missing. 6.________
Sometimes the plot gets a bit complicated but it isn’t too hard to keep 7.________
up with it. There are a lot of strange characters in it, such as a man 8. ________
who always wears two hats on, and some of the scenes really made me 9. ________
laugh. Also there is a big surprise at the end but I won’t say you what 10. ______
that is in case you go to see it. It’s very well acted and I also like
the music in it. – I’ve never seen another film quite like that.

Vy Luv U < 3

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Read the text below and look carefully at each line. Some of the lines are correct, and some have a word which should not be there. If a line is correct, put a tick (√) by the number. If a line has a word which should not be there, write it in ‘Your answers’ part. Number 0 and 00 have been done for you.
films. But the best one as I’ve seen lately is called Pressure. In some 00.___as ___
ways, I suppose that you could regard it as a detective film but it’s 1.________
different from most films of that one kind because the characters are 2.________
they such unusual people. The detective in it, for example, is a computer 3. ________
her by her assistants, who go out and interview to people. The case in 5.________
the film concerns about the wife of a millionaire, who has gone missing. 6.________
Sometimes the plot gets a bit complicated but it isn’t too hard to keep 7.________
up with it. There are a lot of strange characters in it, such as a man 8. ________
laugh. Also there is a big surprise at the end but I won’t say you what 10. ______

Vy Luv U < 3
different from most films of that one kind because the characters are 2.___one_____
they such unusual people. The detective in it, for example, is a computer 3. ___they_____
her by her assistants, who go out and interview to people. The case in 5.____to____
the film concerns about the wife of a millionaire, who has gone missing. 6.____about____
up with it. There are a lot of strange characters in it, such as a man 8. ____it____
laugh. Also there is a big surprise at the end but I won’t say you what 10. __you____

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom