tìm lỗi sai

mâypr0

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
29 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Sửa lỗi sai
1) Animals (A) lose their (B) habitat because (C) deforestation and polluted (D) environment
2) Polluted air, land and watered (A) are the sources of (B) illnesses in (C) many big cities nowadays (D)
3) The (A) boy is very (B) young to drive (C) that lorry (D)
4) The fastest (A) you drive (B), the greater (C) danger you get (D)
5) She felt badly (A) about (B) the (C) examination result (D)
6) Despite of (A) the pills which (B) are available, many people still have trouble sleeping (C) at night (D)
7) We are going to (A) visit our (B) grandparents when (C) we will (D) finish our final exams
8) The (A) price of wheat exports (B) will been (C) increased by (D) the government
9) Tom likes taking part (A) sports, so (B) he will join (C) the football team of (D) his school
10) There have been (A) littlee change in (B) patient's health since (C) he was moved to (D) the intensive care unit
11) The little boy isn't allowed to (A) seeing (B) this kind of film because he is not old enough (C) to see (D) it
12) Images and sound often are added (A) to games to make (B) them more realistic (C) and more exciting (D)
13) Mr (A) Green has been taught (B) at (C) the (D) university since 1998
14) A (A) new book will be published (B) by (C) that company last year (D)
15) Paula failed her driving (A) test for the third (B) time despite of (C) her many hours of practice (D)
16) Books are the (A) things which (B) we should always be kept (C) at our side till (D) the end of life
17) Although Joe is very mischievous (A), but (B) his mother still (C) loves him a lot (D)
18) A large number of road accidents (A) is caused (B) by careless (C) driving (D)
19) Neither Jane nor (A) her sister Amanda can't do (B) any (C) cooking
20) People travel (A) to work in rush hours (B) are used to (C) the traffic jams (D)
21) This class has cancelled (A) because (B) too few (C) students had registered (D)
22) The (A) national park establishing (B) in (C) 1872 was called (D) Yellowstone Park
23) A food additive (A) is any (B) chemical that food manufactures intentional (C) add to (D) their products
24) If you had put (A) the plant in a cooler (B) location, the (C) leaves have burned (D)
25) The house was (A) very quiet when (B) I got home because of (C) everyone had gone (D) to bed
26) A water polo (A) cap uses (B) to protect the player's heads (C) and to identify them (D)
27) Before you will leave (A), don't forget (B) to turn (C) off the lights (D)
28) We've got (A) plenty of time (B). We must leave (C) yet (D)
29) The children looked happily (A) as (B) their mother was coming (C) home from work (D)
30) When (A) I came (B) in, everyone were (C) watching (D) a film
31) The suitcase seemed (A) to get heavy (B) and heavier (C) as I carried it along (D) the road
32) He rarely (A) misses (B) any (C) sport games in spite of (D) he is busy
33) I can't help (A) you with (B) your homework until I will finish (C) mine (D)
34) If (A) you were (B) here yesterday (C), you would have met (D) me
35) She (A) enjoys (B) cooking (C), dancing, and to read (D)

Hàn Tuệ Lâm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
Du học sinh
Hogwarts
Sửa lỗi sai
1) Animals (A) lose their (B) habitat because => because of (C) deforestation and polluted (D) environment
2) Polluted air, land and watered (A)=> water are the sources of (B) illnesses in (C) many big cities nowadays (D)
3) The (A) boy is very=> too(B) young to drive (C) that lorry (D)
4) The fastest=> faster (A) you drive (B), the greater (C) danger you get (D)
5) She felt badly=> bad (A) about (B) the (C) examination result (D)
6) Despite of=> Despite (A) the pills which (B) are available, many people still have trouble sleeping (C) at night (D)
7) We are going to (A) visit our (B) grandparents when (C) we will (D)=> bỏ will finish our final exams
8) The (A) price of wheat exports (B) will been=> be (C) increased by (D) the government
9) Tom likes taking part => taking part in (A) sports, so (B) he will join (C) the football team of (D) his school
10) There have=> has been (A) littlee change in (B) patient's health since (C) he was moved to (D) the intensive care unit
11) The little boy isn't allowed to (A) seeing=> see (B) this kind of film because he is not old enough (C) to see (D) it
12) Images and sound often are added=> are often added (A) to games to make (B) them more realistic (C) and more exciting (D)
13) Mr (A) Green has been taught=> teaching (B) at (C) the (D) university since 1998
14) A (A) new book will be published (B) by (C) that company last=> next year (D)
15) Paula failed her driving (A) test for the third (B) time despite of=> despite (C) her many hours of practice (D)
16) Books are the (A) things which (B) we should always be kept=> keep (C) at our side till (D) the end of life
17) Although Joe is very mischievous (A), but=> bỏ but (B) his mother still (C) loves him a lot (D)
18) A large number of road accidents (A) is=> are caused (B) by careless (C) driving (D)
19) Neither Jane nor (A) her sister Amanda can't=> can do (B) any (C) cooking
20) People travel=> travelling (A) to work in rush hours (B) are used to (C) the traffic jams (D)
21) This class has cancelled=> has been cancelled (A) because (B) too few (C) students had registered (D)
22) The (A) national park establishing=> established (B) in (C) 1872 was called (D) Yellowstone Park
23) A food additive (A) is any (B) chemical that food manufactures intentional=> intentionally (C) add to (D) their products
24) If you had put (A) the plant in a cooler (B) location, the (C) leaves have burned=> wouldn't have burned (D)
25) The house was (A) very quiet when (B) I got home because of=> because (C) everyone had gone (D) to bed
26) A water polo (A) cap uses=> is used (B) to protect the player's heads (C) and to identify them (D)
27) Before you will leave=> leave (A), don't forget (B) to turn (C) off the lights (D)
28) We've got (A) plenty of time (B). We must leave (C) yet=> now (D)
29) The children looked happily=> happy (A) as (B) their mother was coming (C) home from work (D)
30) When (A) I came (B) in, everyone were=> was (C) watching (D) a film
31) The suitcase seemed (A) to get heavy=> heavier (B) and heavier (C) as I carried it along (D) the road
32) He rarely (A) misses (B) any (C) sport games in spite of=> though (D) he is busy
33) I can't help (A) you with (B) your homework until I will finish=> finish (C) mine (D)
34) If (A) you were=> had been (B) here yesterday (C), you would have met (D) me
35) She (A) enjoys (B) cooking (C), dancing, and to read=> reading (D)

mâypr0

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
29 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sửa lỗi sai
1) I like (A) pupils (B) who work (C) very hardly (D)
2) When (A) they were in Mexico (B) they saw museums (C), ruins, and folk dancing (D)
3) I'll (A) stay (B) till (C) you will get back (D) tomorrow
4) My sister used (A) to going (B) shopping (C) when (D) she was a student
5) Bob's father (A) had him (B) to repeat (C) the poems many times (D)
6) United Nations (A) plays an (B) important part in (C) preserving the world's peace (D)
7) The (A) Red Cross helps people who (B) are suffering from (C) the results of war, diseases or disastrous (D)
8) CARE also (A) provides food with (B) about (C) thirty million (D) people each year
9) He wouldn't have begun (A) to learn (B) Russian when (C) he had known the difficulties (D)
10) During (A) you leave (B) the office, don't forget (C) to turn off (D) the lights
11) The (A) International Red Cross helps to ensure (B) respect for (C) the human being, and to prevent and relieving (D) human sufferings
12) People are not allowed to enter (A) the park after (B) midnight because (C) lack of (D) security
13) If you had (A) problems (B) with (C) your assignment, ask (D) John
14) New York Harbour, that (A) is ice-free in (B) all seasons, is one of the largest and finest harbours (C) in the world (D)
15) John got (A) ill and had to (B) give off (C) smoking (D)
16) In times (A) of war, the Red Cross is dedicated to (B) reducing the sufferings (C) of wounded soldiers, civilianize (D), and prisoners of war
17) Knowing (A) several languages (B) are (C) helpful if you work for (D) an international corporation
18) You mustn't (A) take the test (B) if you don't want to (C). It's optional (D)
19) I look stupid (A) with (B) this haircut. Everybody will (C) laugh to (D) me
20) Climbing (A) along the cliff (B) was extremely difficult (C) because (D) the wind
21) You have made so (A) many (B) mistakes. You are too (C) uncareful (D)
22) They continuously look after information (A) about their ideas and try (B) new designs out (C) until they succeed (D)
23) I got the general ideas down (A), but the lecturer spoke too quickly (B) that I couldn't follow (C) the details (D)
24) The Japanese are (A) accustomed to take (B) their shoes off (C) when they enter (D) their houses
25) She gave up (A) nursing training when she found (B) she had no vacation for (C) looking at the sick (D)
26) Despite of (A) the heavy (B) rain, they decided (C) to go (D)
27) He asked (A) his (B) son fix (C) the broken (D) radio
28) People needn't (A) be permitted (B) to trade in (C) fur products (D)
29) Her (A) hobbies are (B) reading, playing the piano (C), and garden (D)
30) Everyone in (A) the club have (B) been planning (C) the dance (D)
31) If (A) his parents didn't die (B) in the accident, he wouldn't (C) have been sent (D) to the orphanage
32) It (A) was disappointed (B) to see our favourite team beaten (C) by a weaker (D) opposition
33) He was made (A) do (B) all the homework before (C) he could go out with (D) his friends
34) Peter can play (A) table tennis better (B) more than (C) I can (D)
35) There (A) have (B) been (C) little rain (D) this summer

Top Bottom