English THPT Tìm lỗi sai và sửa lại cho đúng:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Tìm lỗi sai và sửa lại cho đúng : (Giải thích chi tiết giúp em với ạ. Em cảm ơn nhìu ạ:Chuothong44:Chuothong44
11. They (A) arrived at the cinema (B) just on time to see “ The End ” (C) come up on (D) the screen.  …………….........
12. (A) There are some (B) wild roses (C) whose flowers smell (D) sweetly.  …………….........
13. I’d like (A) to set an appointment (B) with the director in (C) the next couple of (D) weeks.  …………….........
14. I’d like (A) to move these desks (B) to make the office (C) more (D) effectively.  …………….........
15. All (A) living things (B) on the Earth grow (C) at different (D) speeds.  …………….........
16. Tiger Woods, a (A) 29-year-old American, is (B) the best golfer (C) the world (D) has never seen.  …………….........
17. (A) Dislike us, they are not very (B) interested in (C) sports and (D) fitness activities.  …………….........
18. Jobs (A) which are (B) highly paid in some countries (C) are badly paid (D) in other.  …………….........
19. People today are (A) too worried about (B) the way they look, (C) this causes them (D) problems.  ……………….....
20. We would like (A) to buy a van (B) that has (C) enough space for (D) family of six.  …………….........

21. (A) No wonder he was (B) sacked! He seems to (C) be fiddling the (D) accounts for years.  …………….........

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Tìm lỗi sai và sửa lại cho đúng : (Giải thích chi tiết giúp em với ạ. Em cảm ơn nhìu ạ:Chuothong44:Chuothong44
11. They (A) arrived at the cinema (B) just on time to see “ The End ” (C) come up on (D) the screen.  …………….........
12. (A) There are some (B) wild roses (C) whose flowers smell (D) sweetly.  …………….........
13. I’d like (A) to set an appointment (B) with the director in (C) the next couple of (D) weeks.  …………….........
14. I’d like (A) to move these desks (B) to make the office (C) more (D) effectively.  …………….........
15. All (A) living things (B) on the Earth grow (C) at different (D) speeds.  …………….........
16. Tiger Woods, a (A) 29-year-old American, is (B) the best golfer (C) the world (D) has never seen.  …………….........
17. (A) Dislike us, they are not very (B) interested in (C) sports and (D) fitness activities.  …………….........
18. Jobs (A) which are (B) highly paid in some countries (C) are badly paid (D) in other.  …………….........
19. People today are (A) too worried about (B) the way they look, (C) this causes them (D) problems.  ……………….....
20. We would like (A) to buy a van (B) that has (C) enough space for (D) family of six.  …………….........

21. (A) No wonder he was (B) sacked! He seems to (C) be fiddling the (D) accounts for years. …………….........
Uyên Phan731Tìm lỗi sai và sửa lại cho đúng : (Giải thích chi tiết giúp em với ạ. Em cảm ơn nhìu ạ:Chuothong44:Chuothong44
11. They (A) arrived at the cinema (B) just on time to see “ The End ” (C) come up on (D) the screen.  …coming up………….........
12. (A) There are some (B) wild roses (C) whose flowers smell (D) sweetly.  ……sweet……….........
13. I’d like (A) to set an appointment (B) with the director in (C) the next couple of (D) weeks.  …make………….........
14. I’d like (A) to move these desks (B) to make the office (C) more (D) effectively.  …effective………….........
15. All (A) living things (B) on the Earth grow (C) at different (D) speeds.  ……on earth (=in the world)……….........
16. Tiger Woods, a (A) 29-year-old American, is (B) the best golfer (C) the world (D) has never seen.  ……has ever seen……….........
17. (A) Dislike(ghét) us, they are not very (B) interested in (C) sports and (D) fitness activities.  ……Unlike(không giống)……….........
18. Jobs (A) which are (B) highly paid in some countries (C) are badly paid (D) in other.  …others………….........
19. People today are (A) too worried about (B) the way they look, (C) this causes them (D) problems.  ……which………….....
20. We would like (A) to buy a van (B) that has (C) enough space for (D) family of six.  ……a family……….........

21. (A) No wonder he was (B) sacked! He seems to (C) be fiddling the (D) accounts for years.->Have been fiddling

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Reactions: BinhAcquy2412
Top Bottom