Tìm lỗi không đúng

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Many people found it was so moving to see a nine-year-old Japanese boy desperately searching for his family lost in the quake and tsunami of March 11, 2011.

3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve your English language skills.

4. The living standard in the USA is higher than Viet Nam, which is kind of sad.

5. The well is in the west of the house which I used to live in.

6. The work was so hard that it took much more hours to finish.

7. The library where I usually study is in the campus which is located on Ly Thuong Kiet Street.

8. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but ended up leave him with the wrong impression. :(((

9. The tea has yet to be cool, you had not better drink that yet.

10. That guy over there is a criminal, he can do anything to earn money such as sell drugs to school kids.

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
1. Many people found it was->X so moving to see a nine-year-old Japanese boy desperately searching for his family lost in the quake and tsunami of March 11, 2011.

3. My tests serve no purpose rather than to improve->improve your English language skills.

4. The living standard in the USA is higher than Viet Nam, which is kind of sad->sadness.

5. The well is in the west of the house which->where I used to live in.

6. The work was so hard that it took much more->many hours to finish.

7. The library where I usually study is in->on the campus which is located on Ly Thuong Kiet Street.

8. I was trying to make a good impression to a boy, but ended up leave->leaving him with the wrong impression. :(((

9. The tea has yet to be cool, you had not better->had better not drink that yet.

10. That guy over there is a criminal, he can do anything to earn money such as sell->selling drugs to school kids.
Làm bừa đó:p

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
Câu số 8 do đã khuya nên mình nhắm mắt cõ sai ngữ pháp chỗ đó, ^^ còn lại 1 lỗi.
6. many more nha, hours đếm được
3, 4 chưa được sửa

Top Bottom