nguyễn an........

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng ba 2020
Kon Tum
THCS LÝ TỰ TRỌNG
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

V. Complete the reading with the verbs in brackets. Yesterday, I (0. go)_ went___to the restaurant with a client. We (1. drive)_________ around the parking lot for 20 minutes in order to find a parking space. When we (2. arrive)_________ at the restaurant, the place (3. be)_________ full. The waitress (4. ask) _________ us if we (5. have) _________ reservations. I (6. say) _________, "No, my secretary (7. forget) _________ to make them.". The waitress (8. tell) ________us to come back in two hours. My client and I slowly (9. walk) _________ back to the car. Then we (10. see) _________ a small grocery store. We (11. stop) _________ in the grocery store and (buy) some sandwiches. That (12. be) _________ better than waiting for two hours.

Only Normal

Bá tước Halloween|Cựu TMod Toán
HV CLB Hóa học vui
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2020
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Minh
Yesterday, I (0. go)_ went___to the restaurant with a client. We (1. drive)_drove________ around the parking lot for 20 minutes in order to find a parking space. When we (2. arrive)____arrived_____ at the restaurant, the place (3. be)____was_____ full. The waitress (4. ask) _asked_______ us if we (5. have) _____had____ reservations. I (6. say) __said_______, "No, my secretary (7. forget) __forgot_______ to make them.". The waitress (8. tell) ____told____us to come back in two hours. My client and I slowly (9. walk) _walked________ back to the car. Then we (10. see) __saw_______ a small grocery store. We (11. stop) ___stopped______ in the grocery store and (buy) bought some sandwiches. That (12. be) ____was_____ better than waiting for two hours.

Reactions: nguyễn an........

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
V. Complete the reading with the verbs in brackets. Yesterday, I (0. go)_ went___to the restaurant with a client. We (1. drive)_________ around the parking lot for 20 minutes in order to find a parking space. When we (2. arrive)_________ at the restaurant, the place (3. be)_________ full. The waitress (4. ask) _________ us if we (5. have) _________ reservations. I (6. say) _________, "No, my secretary (7. forget) _________ to make them.". The waitress (8. tell) ________us to come back in two hours. My client and I slowly (9. walk) _________ back to the car. Then we (10. see) _________ a small grocery store. We (11. stop) _________ in the grocery store and (buy) some sandwiches. That (12. be) _________ better than waiting for two hours.
1. drove
2. arrived
3. was
4. asked
5. had
6.said
7. forgot
8. told
9. walked
10. saw
11. stopped
12. bought
13. was
Chúc bạn học tốt^^

Sunny

Reactions: nguyễn an........

Ái Quyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2019
Đồng Tháp
THCS
1. drove
2. arrived
3. was
4. asked
5. had
6.said
7. forgot
8. told
9. walked
10. saw
11. stopped
12. bought