Ngoại ngữ Tiếng Anh

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
Đây là bài mẫu bạn có thể tham khảo!
Dear .....,
Thank you for your last email. In this letter I'm going to tell you about my holiday plans.
I'm really excited about my summer plans because my parents are taking me to New York!! We are leaving on 12th July and we have great plans. First, we are going to visit the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. I don't like museums in general, but this is really special. We arealso going to go sightseeing and we are going to visit the statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Then we are going to the Great Lakes to do some scuba diving. Finally, we are going to Niagara Falls. That's an enormouswaterfall. Part of it is in the USA and part of it is in Canada. It's amazing!
I'm going to need a big suitcase because I need to pack my summer clothes, shorts and T-shirts mainly, but I will also need my swimsuit, my flip flops, and some jumpers orcardigans because it might be cooler at night and by the Niagara Falls!
When we come back from New York, I'm going to go to the beach with my family. We usually go to Matalascañas. I have lots of friends there so it'll be a lot of fun!!
I can't wait for the summer!! What are you planning to do?
I hope next year we can keep in touch. Have a nice summer vacation!!!
Kind regards,
Nguồn: Inter

Huỳnh Đức Nhật

Banned
Banned
27 Tháng hai 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Phan Tây Hồ
Now is April and I'm going to have a trip on next summer holiday. I want to have a great holiday with friends and boyfriend so I need prepare a perfect plan. We are going to go to Co To island on three days by motobike and boat. Our trip will start from Hanoi to Van Don about 250 kilometer by motobike and from Van Don to Co To island by boat. After, we will hire room in a hotel and have lunch in a restaurant near hotel with seafoods, such as shrimp, bib and so on. After lunch, we'll walk around places near there. The second days, we'll go watch the sunrise in the morning after hire motobike of people in the island to visit nature places there, especially the lighthouse. Next to we'll go bathe, sunbathing and look at sunset together. The third days, we'll go to market on the morning to buy things, which is only available here. Finally, we'll prepare luggage to return to Hanoi. During trip, camera, money, swimsuit, sunscreen, map, jacket, hat are indispensable things.

Top Bottom