Ngoại ngữ Tiếng Anh

mâypr0

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
29 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Viết câu:
1) There was an earthquake in my hometown last year. The ground shook. -> I could feel.....
2) While Polly was working in her garden, the phone rang. -> Polly din't hear...
3) I was almost asleep last night when someone suddenly knocked on the door. -> I suddenly heard....
4) I always cry when peeling onions. -> Peeling onions always makes....
5) My name was called at the graduation ceremony. I walked to the front of the auditorium to receive my diploma. -> When I heard the principal of the school...

Other planes took off and landed while I was waiting for my plane -> I watched

Last edited by a moderator:

lovesoshi12C7

Học sinh
Thành viên
18 Tháng tám 2017
Khánh Hòa
1) There was an earthquake in my hometown last year. The ground shook. -> I could feel the ground shake because of an earthquake in my town last year.
2) While Polly was working in her garden, the phone rang. -> Polly didn't hear the phone ring because he was working in her garden.
3) I was almost asleep last night when someone suddenly knocked on the door. -> I suddenly heard someone knock on the door when I was almost asleep last night.
4) I always cry when peeling onions. -> Peeling onions always makes me cry.
5) My name was called at the graduation ceremony. I walked to the front of the auditorium to receive my diploma. -> When I heard the principal of the school call my name, I walked to the front of the auditorium to receive my diploma.
mấy câu này đều dùng chung một cấu trúc là Các động từ chỉ giác quan (see, watch, hear, feel,...) + O + V (nguyên mẫu)

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom