Ngoại ngữ tiếng anh

tuấn noble

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Tĩnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Put the following into indirect speech.
7 'We have moved into our new flat. We don't like it nearly so much as our last one,' said my aunt.
14 'If you let the iron get too hot you will scorch your clothes,' I warned her.
15 'You haven't given me quite enough. The bill is for £14 and you've paid me only £13,' he pointed out.
16 Ann said, 'Englishmen make good husbands because they are nearly always willing to help in the house.'
17 Mary answered, 'I like men to be useful but I don't like them to be too domesticated. I prefer them to keep
out of the kitchen altogether. Men look silly in aprons anyway.'
18 Motoring report: The new Rolls Royce runs so quietly that all you can hear is the ticking of the clock.
Managing director of the Rolls Royce company: In that case we'll have to do something about the clock.
19 'I don't know what to do with all my plums. I suppose I'll have to make jam. The trouble is that none of us
eats jam,' she said.
20 'We like working on Sundays because we get double pay,' explained the builders
21 He said, 'I am quite a good cook and I do all my own washing and mending too.'
22 'You can keep that one if you like, Joan,' he said. 'I've got plenty of others.'
23 'I'm going fishing with mother this afternoon,' said the small boy, 'and we are going into the garden now to
dig for worms.' (Omit now).
24 'You've got my umbrella,' I said crossly. 'Yours is in your bedroom.'
25 'I know exactly what they said,' the private detective explained to his client, 'because I bugged their phone.'
26 'I'll sit up till she comes in, but I hope she won't be late,' he said.

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
7 'We have moved into our new flat. We don't like it nearly so much as our last one,' said my aunt.
14 'If you let the iron get too hot you will scorch your clothes,' I warned her.
15 'You haven't given me quite enough. The bill is for £14 and you've paid me only £13,' he pointed out.
16 Ann said, 'Englishmen make good husbands because they are nearly always willing to help in the house.'
17 Mary answered, 'I like men to be useful but I don't like them to be too domesticated. I prefer them to keep
out of the kitchen altogether. Men look silly in aprons anyway.'
18 Motoring report: The new Rolls Royce runs so quietly that all you can hear is the ticking of the clock.
Managing director of the Rolls Royce company: In that case we'll have to do something about the clock.
19 'I don't know what to do with all my plums. I suppose I'll have to make jam. The trouble is that none of us
eats jam,' she said.
20 'We like working on Sundays because we get double pay,' explained the builders
21 He said, 'I am quite a good cook and I do all my own washing and mending too.'
22 'You can keep that one if you like, Joan,' he said. 'I've got plenty of others.'
23 'I'm going fishing with mother this afternoon,' said the small boy, 'and we are going into the garden now to
dig for worms.' (Omit now).
25 'I know exactly what they said,' the private detective explained to his client, 'because I bugged their phone.'
7'Who is playing next week?' he asked.
14 'When does it arrive in York?' he asked.
15 'When was the timetable changed?' I asked.
16 'Why has the 2.30 train been cancelled?' said Ann.
17 'How much does a day return to Bath cost?' Mrs Jones asked.
18 'Why does the price go up so often?' she wondered.
19 'How can I get from the station to the airport?' said Bill.
20 'When are you coming back?' I asked them.
21 Is a return ticket cheaper than two singles?' said my aunt.
22 'Do puppies travel free?' asked a dog owner.
23 'Can I bring my dog into the compartment with me?' she asked.
24 'Does this train stop at York?' asked Bill.
25 'Can you telephone from inter-city trains?' said the businessman.
26 'Does the 2.40 have a restaurant car?' he enquired.

Reactions: hoangthianhthu1710

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
-> My aunt said they had moved into their new flat but they didn't like it nearly so much as their last one
-> I warned her if she let the iron fet too hot, you would scorch your clothes
-> He pointed out I hadn't given him quite enough, the bill was for £14 and I had paid him only £13
-> Ann said that Englishmen made good husbands because they were nearly always willing to help in the house
17 Mary answered, 'I like men to be useful but I don't like them to be too domesticated. I prefer them to keep out of the kitchen altogether. Men look silly in aprons anyway.'
-> Mary answered she liked men to be useful but she didn't like them to be too domesticated, she prefered them to keep out of the kitchen altogether, men looked silly in aprons anyway.
-> The motoring report stated that the new Rolls Royce run so quitely that all we could hear was the ticking of the clock. The managing director replied that they would have to do something about the clock
19 'I don't know what to do with all my plums. I suppose I'll have to make jam. The trouble is that none of us eats jam,' she said.
-> She said she didn't know what to do with all her plums. She supposed she would have to make jam and the trouble was no one in her family ate
-> The builders explained they liked working on Sundays because they got double pay
-> He said that he was quite a good cook and he did all his own wasing and mending too
-> He told Joan she could keep that one if she liked as he'd got plenty of others
23 'I'm going fishing with mother this afternoon,' said the small boy, 'and we are going into the garden now to dig for worms.' (Omit now).
-> The small boy said that he was going fishing with mother that afternoon and they were going into the garden to dig for worms
-> I told her she'd got my umbrella and that hers was in her bedroom
-> The private detective explained to his client that he knew exactly what they had said because he had bugged their phone
-> He said that he would sit up until she came in but he hoped she wouldn't be late

Top Bottom