[Tiếng Anh]Tìm lỗi sai

H

hai_hai123

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Tìm lỗi sai trong đoạn văn sau:
i've just been to see a film is called touching the void.It's about two climber who decided to go climbing in the mountains in Peru.It took them two days to reach the mountain they had been decided to clim because it was in such a remote place.They left a companion and the most of their supplies at a base camp, optimistically thinking about they would be back in a couple of days.After a difficult climb,they reached at the top of the mountain.It was then that everything started to go wrong.Because of one climber had broken his leg, he had to be lowered down the mountain by means of a rope..His leg it was so much painful that he couldn't stand on it.After very exciting bit of the film which i won't describe, he found by himself alone at the bottom of a crevasse.He managed to climb out and eventually crawl safety.The cold was so intense that he got frostbite in his hands,but he was carried on ,dragging himself down a glacier and across rocks.When he arrived at the base camp ,his friends were too amazed to see him.They couldn't believe that in despite his broken leg, he had managed to reach the camp.
END.:D:D:D:D:D:D:|:|:|:D:D:-SS

Last edited by a moderator:
B

believe_in_rose296

i've just been (--> gone) to see (nên sửa thành I've just seen ) a film is called (--> called) touching the void.It's about two climbers who decided to go climbing in the mountains in Peru.It took them two days to reach the mountain they had been decided to clim because it was in such a remote place.They left a companion and the most of their supplies at a base camp, optimistically thinking about they would be back in a couple of days.After a difficult climb,they reached the top of the mountain.It was then that everything started to go wrong.Because of (chuyển thành because) one climber had broken (chuyển thành broke)his leg, he had to be lowered down the mountain by means of a rope.His leg it (--> His leg) was so (bỏ much) painful that he couldn't stand on it. After very exciting bit of the film which i won't describe, he found by himself alone at the bottom of a crevasse.He managed to climb out and eventually crawl safety (safely).The cold was so intense that he got frostbite in his hands,but he (bỏ was) carried on dragging himself down a glacier and across rocks.When he arrived at the base camp ,his friends were too amazed to see him.They couldn't believe that (bỏ in)despite his broken leg, he had managed to reach the camp.

S

scorpion6542

Tìm lỗi sai trong đoạn văn sau:
i've just been to see a film is called touching the void.It's about two climber who decided to go climbing in the mountains in Peru.It took them two days to reach the mountain they had been decided to clim because it was in such a remote place.They left a companion and the most of their supplies at a base camp, optimistically thinking about they would be back in a couple of days.After a difficult climb,they reached at the top of the mountain.It was then that everything started to go wrong.Because of one climber had broken his leg, he had to be lowered down the mountain by means of a rope..His leg it was so much painful that he couldn't stand on it.After (being)/:) very exciting bit of the film which i won't describe, he found by himself alone at the bottom of a crevasse.He managed to climb out and eventually crawl safety.The cold was so intense that he got frostbite in his hands,but he was carried on ,dragging himself down a glacier and across rocks.When he arrived at the base camp ,his friends were too amazed to see him.They couldn't believe that in despite his broken leg, he had managed to reach the camp.
END.:D:D:D:D:D:D:|:|:|:D:D:-SS
------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Bottom