lê hoàngx minh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng một 2019
An Giang
trường THPT trung nguyên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Use the given verbs to complete the sentences. Remember to put them into the correct forms:
Leave- try- go- play- come- study- help- meet- do- want
1. I.....................................to give the answer to this English question, but it is very difficult. Can you help me?
2. Hoa...............................her homework two hours each day.
3. Linh is a guitarist. He...............................the guitar very well.
4. What should we do tomorrow evening? -How about..............................to the dancing club?
5. Gary will come some. I..........................here until he.........................................
6. Are you busy this evening?- Yes, I...............................Jack at the library at seven. We.......................together.
7. Before you................................, don't forget to shut the window.
Everyone please help me!

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Use the given verbs to complete the sentences. Remember to put them into the correct forms:
1. I.....................................to give the answer to this English question, but it is very difficult. Can you help me?
2. Hoa...............................her homework two hours each day.
3. Linh is a guitarist. He...............................the guitar very well.
4. What should we do tomorrow evening? -How about..............................to the dancing club?
5. Gary will come some. I..........................here until he.........................................
6. Are you busy this evening?- Yes, I...............................Jack at the library at seven. We.......................together.
7. Before you................................, don't forget to shut the window.
Everyone please help me!
1. I.................. 'm trying...................to give the answer to this English question, but it is very difficult. Can you help me?
2. Hoa..............does.................her homework two hours each day.
3. Linh is a guitarist. He...........plays....................the guitar very well.
4. What should we do tomorrow evening? -How about.............going.................to the dancing club?
5. Gary will come some. I.............'m.............here until he...................comes......................
6. Are you busy this evening?- Yes, I..................will meet.............Jack at the library at seven. We.........will study..............together.
7. Before you..............leave.................., don't forget to shut the window.

Top Bottom