Nguyễn Phú Thu Dung

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng sáu 2017
Đà Nẵng
THPT Hòa Vang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II.GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURE:
A .Choose :
  1. You should not spend all your time ...... a. study , b.to study , c. studying , d. studied
  2. Would you like ... somewhere for a rest ? a.going , b. to go , c. go , d. to be gone
  3. I did not like it in the city at first .But now ..... here . a. I got used to living , b. i am used to living , c. I am used to live , d. I used to live
  4. Which team .... the game? a. did it win , b. did they win , c. worry , d. won it
  5. There is nothing you can do about the situation, so it is no use ... about it . a. to worry , b. worrying , c. worry , d.in worrying
  6. I am sure you ll have no ... the exam. a.difficulty to pass , b.difficulties to pass , c.difficulties passing , d.difficulty passing
  7. ... a hotel,we looked for somewhere to have dinner. a.Finding , b.After finding , c.learned , d.we found
  8. I ... English for four years now. a.Have learned , b.am learning , c.learned , d.have been learning
  9. I remember ... Bolivia for the first time. It is a beautiful country .a. visit , b.to visit , c.visiting , d.be visited
  10. Just keep on ... what you like . a.do , b.did , c.doing ,d.done
  11. The guide encouraged the tourists ... the Prado Museum in Madrid.a.visit , b.to visit , c.visiting , d.visited
  12. Shhh! I hear someone ... in the distance . Do you hear it too ? a.shout , b.shouted , c. to shout , d.shouting
  13. "Why are you mad?" "I dislike.... by my first name" a. you call me , b. calling me , c. you call , d. being called
  14. Do not forget ... home as soon as you arrive at your destination.a. to call , b.calling , c.having called , d.to be called
B.IDENTIFY THE ONE UNDERLINED WORD OS PHRASE -A,B,C OR D -THAT MUST BE CHANGED FOR THE SENTENCE TO BE CORRECT.
  1. I decided changing jobs because my boss makes me work overtime.
  2. In order to not forget things , I put a string around my finger.
  3. Where you worked last year when you were going to school?
  4. The doctor called this morning while you slept.
  5. I have been studying French since I have started high school
  6. I succeeded to find a job , so my parents did not make me go to college.
  7. Get more exercise appears to be the best way to lose weight.
  8. Why you call me so late last night?
  9. Let is stop to watch so much TV so that we can read or go out instead.

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
II.GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURE:
A .Choose :
  1. You should not spend all your time ...... a. study , b.to study , c. studying , d. studied
  2. Would you like ... somewhere for a rest ? a.going , b. to go , c. go , d. to be gone
  3. I did not like it in the city at first .But now ..... here . a. I got used to living , b. i am used to living , c. I am used to live , d. I used to live
  4. Which team .... the game? a. did it win , b. did they win , c. worry , d. won it -> ???
  5. There is nothing you can do about the situation, so it is no use ... about it . a. to worry , b. worrying , c. worry , d.in worrying
  6. I am sure you ll have no ... the exam. a.difficulty to pass , b.difficulties to pass , c.difficulties passing , d.difficulty passing
  7. ... a hotel,we looked for somewhere to have dinner. a.Finding , b.After finding , c.learned , d.we found
  8. I ... English for four years now. a.Have learned , b.am learning , c.learned , d.have been learning
  9. I remember ... Bolivia for the first time. It is a beautiful country .a. visit , b.to visit , c.visiting , d.be visited
  10. Just keep on ... what you like . a.do , b.did , c.doing ,d.done
  11. The guide encouraged the tourists ... the Prado Museum in Madrid.a.visit , b.to visit , c.visiting , d.visited
  12. Shhh! I hear someone ... in the distance . Do you hear it too ? a.shout , b.shouted , c. to shout , d.shouting
  13. "Why are you mad?" "I dislike.... by my first name" a. you call me , b. calling me , c. you call , d. being called
  14. Do not forget ... home as soon as you arrive at your destination.a. to call , b.calling , c.having called , d.to be called
B.IDENTIFY THE ONE UNDERLINED WORD OS PHRASE -A,B,C OR D -THAT MUST BE CHANGED FOR THE SENTENCE TO BE CORRECT.
  1. I decided changing jobs because my boss makes me work overtime.
  2. In order to not forget things , I put a string around my finger.
  3. Where you worked last year when you were going to school?
  4. The doctor called this morning while you slept.
  5. I have been studying French since I have started high school
  6. I succeeded to find a job , so my parents did not make me go to college.
  7. Get more exercise appears to be the best way to lose weight.
  8. Why you call me so late last night?
  9. Let is stop to watch so much TV so that we can read or go out instead.

Top Bottom