Ngoại ngữ Tiếng anh khó

Anh Phương

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Thái Bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Điền từ thích hợp
1. I was born in New castle, a city in the North East Of England. Newcastle is ........ the bank of the River Tyne. It's quite big with a population of about 200,000 people. There is a cathedral and ..... university. There are five bridges ..... the biggest shopping centers in the world. A few years ago, the main industries were shipbuilding and coal mining, ......... now the chemical and soap industries are ..... important. I left Newcastle ten years ago but I often return. I ...... the people, who are very friendly, I miss the beautiful countryside near the city, where there are ....... many hills and trees. People who are born near the River Tyne have a special name. They are called "Geodies". I am very pleased .......... be called "Geodies".
2. Viet Nam's New Year is ....... known as Tet Nguyen Dan or Tet. It begins ....... January twenty - first and February nineteenth. The exact date ....... from year to year. Tet lasts ten days. The first three days are the most ...... Vietnamese people believe that ......... people act during those days will influence the whole year. As a result they make every effort to ........ arguments and smile as much as possible.
Many Vietnamese people prepare .... the holiday by paying their debts and cleaning their homes. Some people believe that .... gods live in their homes. They say these gods watch over and protect family members.
........ sunrise, they got up and put ....... new clothes. Rice is a popular New Year's food.
II. Chia động từ
1. Quan's ......... to Mai made her feel happy. (invite)
2. Some designers have .......... the Ao dai by printing lines of poetry on it. (modern)
3. Team games help to .......... the students'solidarity. (strong)
4. We like going in his care as her is a ......... driver. (care)
5. VN is interested in saving ....... resources. (nature)
6. ........... are concerned about the use of dynamite to catch fish. (environment)
7. Ba is very strong. He runs ......... than anyone in the class. (quick)
8. I feel so .......... that I'm going to bed. (sleep)
9. ....... have warned the local people about the disaster. (sience)
10. I don't like this car because it is ........ (economy)
11. Be careful! There 's ....... glass on the floor. (break)
12. Do you know the woman .... to Tom over there? (talk)
13. I think yesterday was the ...... day of the year. (hot)
III. Tìm lỗi sai và sửa
1. I suggest that you must work harder on your pronunciation.
2. When I came home, nobody was watching the television so I turned off it.
3. Can you tell me when was Penicillin discovered? - In 1928
4. Let's stop to watch so much TV so that we can read or go out instead.
5. We won't know the value of health until we will lose it.
6. Destroyed completely during the war, this city has now rebuilt fast.
7. The effects of cigarette has been proved to be extremely harmful.
8. Collecting of coins and stamps were my father's hobby when he retired.
9. Have you ever gone out late before? ( Viết lại câu)
-> Is this ...................................
10. It's believed that he read that book.
-> He ............................................

Reactions: Chou Chou

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
I. Điền từ thích hợp
1. I was born in New castle, a city in the North East Of England. Newcastle is ....on.... the bank of the River Tyne. It's quite big with a population of about 200,000 people. There is a cathedral and ..a... university. There are five bridges ..... the biggest shopping centers in the world. (câu này bạn xem lại dùm mình có đánh đủ chưa nhé, thấy hơi kì)

A few years ago, the main industries were shipbuilding and coal mining, ....But..... now the chemical and soap industries are ...more.. important. I left Newcastle ten years ago but I often return. I ..miss.... the people, who are very friendly, I miss the beautiful countryside near the city, where there are ....so... many hills and trees. People who are born near the River Tyne have a special name. They are called "Geodies". I am very pleased .....to..... be called "Geodies".

2. Viet Nam's New Year is ...officially.... known as Tet Nguyen Dan or Tet. It begins ....between... January twenty - first and February nineteenth. The exact date ....changes... from year to year. Tet lasts ten days. The first three days are the most ...important... Vietnamese people believe that ....how..... people act during those days will influence the whole year. As a result they make every effort to ....avoid.... arguments and smile as much as possible.
Many Vietnamese people prepare .for... the holiday by paying their debts and cleaning their homes. Some people believe that ..the.. gods live in their homes. They say these gods watch over and protect family members.
....At.... sunrise, they got up and put ....on... new clothes. Rice is a popular New Year's food.

II. Chia động từ
1. Quan's .....invitation.... to Mai made her feel happy. (invite)
2. Some designers have ....modernized...... the Ao dai by printing lines of poetry on it. (modern)
3. Team games help to ......strengthen.... the students'solidarity. (strong)
4. We like going in his care as he is a ....careful..... driver. (care)
5. VN is interested in saving ...natural.... resources. (nature)
6. ...Environmentalists........ are concerned about the use of dynamite to catch fish. (environment)
7. Ba is very strong. He runs ....quicker..... than anyone in the class. (quick)
8. I feel so .....sleepy..... that I'm going to bed. (sleep)
9. ...Scientists.... have warned the local people about the disaster. (sience)
10. I don't like this car because it is ....uneconomic.... (economy)
11. Be careful! There 's ...broken.... glass on the floor. (break)
12. Do you know the woman ..talking.. to Tom over there? (talk)
13. I think yesterday was the ..hottest.... day of the year. (hot)

III. Tìm lỗi sai và sửa
1. I suggest that you must work harder on your pronunciation. => bỏ must
2. When I came home, nobody was watching the television so I turned off it. => it off
3. Can you tell me when was Penicillin discovered? - In 1928 => Could
4. Let's stop to watch so much TV so that we can read or go out instead. => watching
5. We won't know the value of health until we will lose it. => bỏ will
6. Destroyed completely during the war, this city has now rebuilt fast. => has now been rebuilt
7. The effects of cigarette has been proved to be extremely harmful. => have
8. Collecting of coins and stamps were my father's hobby when he retired. => was
-> Is this the first time you've gone out late?
-> He is believed to read that book

Reactions: Minh Nhí

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
I. Điền từ thích hợp
1. I was born in New castle, a city in the North East Of England. Newcastle is on the bank of the River Tyne. It's quite big with a population of about 200,000 people. There is a cathedral and a university. There are five bridges @_@ the biggest shopping centers in the world. A few years ago, the main industries were shipbuilding and coal mining, but now the chemical and soap industries are more important. I left Newcastle ten years ago but I often return. I miss the people, who are very friendly, I miss the beautiful countryside near the city, where there are so many hills and trees. People who are born near the River Tyne have a special name. They are called "Geodies". I am very pleased to be called "Geodies".

2. Viet Nam's New Year is officially known as Tet Nguyen Dan or Tet. It begins between January twenty - first and February nineteenth. The exact date changes from year to year. Tet lasts ten days. The first three days are the most important Vietnamese people believe that how people act during those days will influence the whole year. As a result they make every effort to avoid arguments and smile as much as possible.

Many Vietnamese people prepare for the holiday by paying their debts and cleaning their homes. Some people believe that different gods live in their homes. They say these gods watch over and protect family members.

At sunrise, they got up and put on new clothes. Rice is a popular New Year's food.

II. Chia động từ

1. Quan's invitation to Mai made her feel happy. (invite)

2. Some designers have modernized the Ao dai by printing lines of poetry on it. (modern)
3. Team games help to strengthen the students'solidarity. (strong)
4. We like going in his care as her is a careful driver. (care)
5. VN is interested in saving natural resources. (nature)
6. Enviromentalist are concerned about the use of dynamite to catch fish. (environment)
7. Ba is very strong. He runs quikly than anyone in the class. (quick)
8. I feel so sleepy that I'm going to bed. (sleep)
9. Scientists have warned the local people about the disaster. (sience)
10. I don't like this car because it is economic (economy)
11. Be careful! There 's a broken glass on the floor. (break)
12. Do you know the woman talking to Tom over there? (talk)
13. I think yesterday was the hottest day of the year. (hot)
III. Tìm lỗi sai và sửa
1. I suggest that you must work harder on your pronunciation. => should
2. When I came home, nobody was watching the television so I turned off it. => turned it off
3. Can you tell me when was Penicillin discovered? - In 1928 => Penicillin was discovered
4. Let's stop to watch so much TV so that we can read or go out instead. => watching
5. We won't know the value of health until we will lose it. => lose
6. Destroyed completely during the war, this city has now rebuilt fast. => has now been rebuilt
8. Collecting of coins and stamps were my father's hobby when he retired. =>was

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
10. He's believed to have read that book.
Có 2 T/h: Verb chia thì HTĐ hoặc QKĐ
Nếu Read đc chia ở thì HTĐ, nhưng chủ ngữ là he => verb phải chia theo ngôi 3 số ít (verb phải là Reads chứ không phải Read)
=> Verb ở đây chia ở thì QKĐ
=> Ta có câu: He's believed to have read that book.

Anh Phương

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Thái Bình
I. Điền từ thích hợp
1. I was born in New castle, a city in the North East Of England. Newcastle is ....on.... the bank of the River Tyne. It's quite big with a population of about 200,000 people. There is a cathedral and ..a... university. There are five bridges ..... the biggest shopping centers in the world. (câu này bạn xem lại dùm mình có đánh đủ chưa nhé, thấy hơi kì)
Xin lỗi mn nhiều
There are five bridges ..... the River Tyne, which link Newcastle to the next town, Gatehead, where there is one .... the biggest shopping centers in the world.

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
There are five bridges over the River Tyne, which link Newcastle to the next town, Gatehead, where there is one of the biggest shopping centers in the world.

Huỳnh Đức Nhật

Banned
Banned
27 Tháng hai 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Phan Tây Hồ
I. Điền từ thích hợp
1. I was born in New castle, a city in the North East Of England. Newcastle is on the bank of the River Tyne. It's quite big with a population of about 200,000 people. There is a cathedral and a university. There are five bridges @_@ the biggest shopping centers in the world. A few years ago, the main industries were shipbuilding and coal mining, but now the chemical and soap industries are more important. I left Newcastle ten years ago but I often return. I miss the people, who are very friendly, I miss the beautiful countryside near the city, where there are so many hills and trees. People who are born near the River Tyne have a special name. They are called "Geodies". I am very pleased to be called "Geodies".

2. Viet Nam's New Year is officially known as Tet Nguyen Dan or Tet. It begins between January twenty - first and February nineteenth. The exact date changes from year to year. Tet lasts ten days. The first three days are the most important Vietnamese people believe that howpeople act during those days will influence the whole year. As a result they make every effort to avoid arguments and smile as much as possible.

Many Vietnamese people prepare for the holiday by paying their debts and cleaning their homes. Some people believe that different gods live in their homes. They say these gods watch over and protect family members.

At sunrise, they got up and put on new clothes. Rice is a popular New Year's food.

II. Chia động từ

1. Quan's invitation to Mai made her feel happy. (invite)

2. Some designers have modernized the Ao dai by printing lines of poetry on it. (modern)
3. Team games help to strengthen the students'solidarity. (strong)
4. We like going in his care as her is a careful driver. (care)
5. VN is interested in saving natural resources. (nature)
6. Enviromentalist are concerned about the use of dynamite to catch fish. (environment)
7. Ba is very strong. He runs quikly than anyone in the class. (quick)
8. I feel so sleepy that I'm going to bed. (sleep)
9. Scientists have warned the local people about the disaster. (sience)
10. I don't like this car because it is economic (economy)
11. Be careful! There 's a broken glass on the floor. (break)
12. Do you know the woman talking to Tom over there? (talk)
13. I think yesterday was the hottest day of the year. (hot)
III. Tìm lỗi sai và sửa
1. I suggest that you must work harder on your pronunciation. => should
2. When I came home, nobody was watching the television so I turned off it. => turned it off
3. Can you tell me when was Penicillin discovered? - In 1928 => Penicillin was discovered
5. We won't know the value of health until we will lose it. => lose
8. Collecting of coins and stamps were my father's hobby when he retired. =>was

Top Bottom