thuyaf1

Học sinh
Thành viên
4 Tháng tư 2019
Phú Yên
trường trung học cơ sở lương tấn thịnh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

BT : Join each of the following pairs of sentences with "or, and, but, so or because"
1. I told a joke. Nobody laughed.
-> ..........................................................................
2. You must study harder. You will go into another class.
-> .............................................................................
3. The city suffers from air pollution. The city suffers from water pollution.
-> .............................................................................
4. I knew her family. I did what I could for her.
5. We can't afford energy - saving light bulbs. The light bulbs are too expensive.

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
BT : Join each of the following pairs of sentences with "or, and, but, so or because"
-> ..........................................................................
5. We can't afford energy - saving light bulbs. The light bulbs are too expensive.
-> ......................................I told a joke but nobody laughed....................................
-> ..................................You must study harder or you will go into another class ...........................................
-> ...........................................The city suffers from air and water pollution..................................
-> .............................................I knew her family so I did what I could for her................................
-> ...........................................We can't afford energy - saving light bulbs because they are too expensive ................................

B.N.P.Thảo

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng tư 2018
Bình Thuận
THCS Tân Nghĩa
"thuyaf1, post: 3939588, member: 2632336"]BT : Join each of the following pairs of sentences with "or, and, but, so or because"
-> .I told a joke but nobody laughed..................................................
-> . .You must study harder or you will go into another class..................................
-> . .....The city suffers from air pollution and water pollution...............
-> I knew her family so I did what I could for her............................................
-> ..We can't afford energy - saving light bulbs because they are too expensive...................................................................[/QUOTE]

Reactions: jehinguyen
Top Bottom