THPT Bắc Yên Thành
Last edited:

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
Imagine you are going on a trip to a place in Viet nam. Write a postcard (60-80 words) to your parents to tell them about it ( use Nam as your name -don't show your personal information)
Mọi người giúp mik vs ạk!
Dear Papa and Mama,
I arrived in Binh Dinh at 10:30 yesterday morning. Uncle Minh and his son Nam were already at Phu Cat Airport and picked me up in his van back to Quy Nhon city. It took us about 40 minutes to get to the city centre. Quy Nhon is famous for its beautiful beaches. So in the afternoon, i went there with Nam. There was a lot of sunshine, the sea was cool. We all enjoyed our swim a lot. In the evening, uncle Minh took us to a Riverside restaurant. Imust say that the seafood there was delicious, fresh and cheap too. This morning we went to Quy Hoa village where there are plenty of Wetern and Eastern sculptures and statues. We also visited the grave of the famous poet Han Mac Tu then. I have bought several souvenirs for you both <3 This is an exciting place. The people here are really kind and friendly too. I am going back to HCM city this Sunday. See you soon.
Love,
Nam

Quốc Trường

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Bắc Yên Thành
Dear Papa and Mama,
I arrived in Binh Dinh at 10:30 yesterday morning. Uncle Minh and his son Nam were already at Phu Cat Airport and picked me up in his van back to Quy Nhon city. It took us about 40 minutes to get to the city centre. Quy Nhon is famous for its beautiful beaches. So in the afternoon, i went there with Nam. There was a lot of sunshine, the sea was cool. We all enjoyed our swim a lot. In the evening, uncle Minh took us to a Riverside restaurant. Imust say that the seafood there was delicious, fresh and cheap too. This morning we went to Quy Hoa village where there are plenty of Wetern and Eastern sculptures and statues. We also visited the grave of the famous poet Han Mac Tu then. I have bought several souvenirs for you both <3 This is an exciting place. The people here are really kind and friendly too. I am going back to HCM city this Sunday. See you soon.
Love,
Nam
bạn có thể thêm giúp mình 1 số hoạt động để bài văn cụ thể hơn được ko ạk?

Quốc Trường

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Bắc Yên Thành
Cái này thì dễ thôi do đề của bạn bảo chỉ dùng 60-80 words nên mình nghĩ vậy là đủ r :D
tại mik cũng làm 1 bài giống vậy rồi mà thầy nới nên kể thêm 1 số hoạt động nữa để bài văn được cụ thể hơn nên mình mới nói vậy thôi
cảm ơn bạn nhiều nha!!

Reactions: Tên để làm gì

Hồ Thị Phú

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
Dear Dad and Mom
I have been to Đa Lat . I like Đà Lat very much because it very beautiful.
Amidst the immense mountains and forests of Lam Dong province, Dalat, a beautiful town, captivates all those who have been there once. I am one of those.

Dalat is often called the City of Eternal Spring. Flowers of all colors, with many species, the most numerous of which are orchids. More than anywhere else in Vietnam, Dalat sees flowers vie with one another in blossoming in spring. I used to get up early in the morning on fine days to welcome dawn on the highlands. Opening the windows, I had a breath-taking view of nature, and enjoyed the fragrance of wild flowers carried by the clouds, I felt relieved in my heart.

In the late afternoons, I often reserved for visits to the Valley of Love and Sigh Lake covered with quiet pine forests. Twilight on Dalat also brought many pictures and sensations. As a certain poet said, “Dalat is the city of honeymoon, the city of love”.

After two week is rest in Dalat, my health improved a lot. I think in the very near future Dalat will be Switzerland in the South-East Asia. The wind rustling through the pine forests, the roar of waterfalls, the chirping of birds and the clatter of horse ‘s hooves…all of these unforgettable memories always remain with me.
I wish you were here right now. You will love Đa Lat

Nguồn Internet + mình sửa thêm vài chỗ cho phù hợp

Reactions: Quốc Trường

Quốc Trường

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng bảy 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Bắc Yên Thành
Dear Dad and Mom
I have been to Đa Lat . I like Đà Lat very much because it very beautiful.
Amidst the immense mountains and forests of Lam Dong province, Dalat, a beautiful town, captivates all those who have been there once. I am one of those.

Dalat is often called the City of Eternal Spring. Flowers of all colors, with many species, the most numerous of which are orchids. More than anywhere else in Vietnam, Dalat sees flowers vie with one another in blossoming in spring. I used to get up early in the morning on fine days to welcome dawn on the highlands. Opening the windows, I had a breath-taking view of nature, and enjoyed the fragrance of wild flowers carried by the clouds, I felt relieved in my heart.

In the late afternoons, I often reserved for visits to the Valley of Love and Sigh Lake covered with quiet pine forests. Twilight on Dalat also brought many pictures and sensations. As a certain poet said, “Dalat is the city of honeymoon, the city of love”.

After two week is rest in Dalat, my health improved a lot. I think in the very near future Dalat will be Switzerland in the South-East Asia. The wind rustling through the pine forests, the roar of waterfalls, the chirping of birds and the clatter of horse ‘s hooves…all of these unforgettable memories always remain with me.
I wish you were here right now. You will love Đa Lat

Nguồn Internet + mình sửa thêm vài chỗ cho phù hợp
cảm ơn bạn nhiều ạk! nhưng bạn có thể kể thêm về 1 số địa điểm mà bạn đã đến thăm và bạn đã làm những gì ở đà lạt cụ thể hơn giúp mình với đươc không ạk?

Top Bottom