chinhpham1505

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng năm 2017
Hà Nội
THCS Lê Ngọc Hân
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Give the correct tense of form of the verbs in brackets
1 It.........(1. happen) last August at the airport. A few weeks before, a group of us ........(2 decide) to go to Greece together for a holiday
2 we .....(3 wait) in the queue at passport control when suddenly I .....(4 realize) that I..........(5 forget) my passport. It ...(be) quite a shock. I....(7 hurry)to a phone and ......(8 ring) my parents
3 They..............(9 work) in the garden, but luckily my mother..... (10 hear) the phone. They.....(11 find) the passport and immediately ........(12 drive) to the airport with it
4 I .( 13 meet) them at the information desk. we ..(14 have) no time to talk, but I.....(15 say) goodbye to them earlier that morning
5 I...... (16 run) all the way to the plane. I was just in time. When I...............(17 get)there , the passengers ............(18 sit) on their seats ready for take-off. When they (19 see) me,everyone ....................(20 start) clapping
6 Since yesterday,theatre staff and friends......(1 try) to contact Ms.Kemp,but they........(2 have) no success so far. the police .....(3 take) the matter seriously,but they (4 believe) that she is unlikely to be in any danger. her friends all......(5 want) to hear from her soon

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Give the correct tense of form of the verbs in brackets
1 It......happened ...(1. happen) last August at the airport. A few weeks before, a group of us ...had decided ....(2 decide) to go to Greece together for a holiday
2 we ..were waiting ...(3 wait) in the queue at passport control when suddenly I ..realized...(4 realize) that I......had forgotten ....(5 forget) my passport. It .was..(be) quite a shock. I..hurried ..(7 hurry)to a phone and ...rang ...(8 ring) my parents
3 They........were working ......(9 work) in the garden, but luckily my mother...heard .. (10 hear) the phone. They...found..(11 find) the passport and immediately ....drove....(12 drive) to the airport with it
4 I .....met....( 13 meet) them at the information desk. we ....had.(14 have) no time to talk, but I...had said..(15 say) goodbye to them earlier that morning
5 I...ran... (16 run) all the way to the plane. I was just in time. When I.......got........(17 get)there , the passengers .....were sitting.......(18 sit) on their seats ready for take-off. When they ........saw.....(19 see) me,everyone .........started...........(20 start) clapping
6 Since yesterday,theatre staff and friends....have tried/have been trying..(1 try) to contact Ms.Kemp,but they..have had......(2 have) no success so far. the police ...are taking..(3 take) the matter seriously,but they .....believe......(4 believe) that she is unlikely to be in any danger. her friends all...want...(5 want) to hear from her soon

Top Bottom