Ngoại ngữ tiếng anh 7. Sửa bài viết my hobby

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng hai 2018
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MY HOBBY
Hello teacher! My name is Ngoc. I’m twelve years old. I’m a student at Ton Duc Thang Secondary school. Today, i will tell you about my hobby.
My hobby is swimming. It is also my favourite sport sice i was little. I learnd it from my father. He’s a good swimmer. I think swimming is a cheap hobby because all you need is swimming suit, goggles and money to buy ticket. Swimming has four main strokes. They are crawl stroke, breast stroke, back crawl stroke, and butterfly stroke. My favourite swimming styles is breast stroke. There is a pool near my house, so i go there five times a week in afternoon. I practice a lot to improve my swimming skills. I want to achieve good results.
I think swimming is interesting because it helps me to keep fit and make me health. Swimming also keeps you safe in the water. I love swimming so much and i will continue this hobby in the future

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
MY HOBBY
Hello teacher! My name is Ngoc. I’m twelve years old. I’m a student at Ton Duc Thang Secondary school. Today, i will tell you about my hobby.
My hobby is swimming. It is also my favourite sport sice i was little. I learnd it from my father. He’s a good swimmer. I think swimming is a cheap hobby because all you need is swimming suit, goggles and money to buy ticket. Swimming has four main strokes. They are crawl stroke, breast stroke, back crawl stroke, and butterfly stroke. My favourite swimming styles is breast stroke. There is a pool near my house, so i go there five times a week in afternoon. I practice a lot to improve my swimming skills. I want to achieve good results.
I think swimming is interesting because it helps me to keep fit and make me health. Swimming also keeps you safe in the water. I love swimming so much and i will continue this hobby in the future
MY HOBBY
=> am going to tell
My hobby is swimming. It is also my favourite sport sice i was little. I learnd it from my father. He’s a good swimmer. I think swimming is a cheap hobby
=> It has been
=> since
=> learnt
because all you need is swimming suit, goggles and money to buy ticket. Swimming has four main strokes. They are crawl stroke, breast stroke, back
=> the swimming suit
crawl stroke, and butterfly stroke. My favourite swimming styles is breast stroke. There is a pool near my house, so i go there five times a week in afternoon. I practice a lot to improve my swimming skills. I want to achieve good results.
=> in the afternoon
I think swimming is interesting because it helps me to keep fit and make me health. Swimming also keeps you safe in the water. I love swimming so
=> healthy
much and i will continue this hobby in the future
Bạn tham khảo nhé

Last edited:
Top Bottom